Chapter 35

Chapter 35

    Shen Mingyou looked at her daughter who was earnestly "quack" on the stage, and she was almost dying of cuteness.

    She sat under the stage and blew a kiss to her daughter. After seeing her mother's action without "quack quack" for a while, she shyly returned a small blow to her mother.

    After Shen Mingyou saw it, he blew a few kisses in the past, and poked Jiang Chen next to him with his elbow, motioning him to take a look at her daughter now, she was so cute.

    As a result, Jiang Chen on the side would be wrong. He thought that his wife asked him to follow her movements and blow kisses to his daughter to express his love.

    Jiang Chen: "..."

    This action is a bit difficult for him, he has never done it before.

    But refusal would definitely disappoint his wife, so Jiang Chen hesitated for a moment, then raised his hand and stiffly blew a kiss to his daughter on the stage.

    Shen Mingyou just turned his head, and wanted Jiang Chen to take a picture quickly, to take a picture of Nian Nian's current cute appearance, but he saw Jiang Chen make this action that did not match his usual personality at all.

    The two who looked at each other: "..." The

    scene was slightly awkward.

    [Hahaha, Mr. Jiang seems to be wrong, are you going to laugh at me? Your wife is letting you stand in the stands, not blowing kisses! ]

    [Just do it, and still move so stiffly, what I know is blowing kisses, what I don't know, I thought it was the leader saying hello. ]

    [Brother-in-law of grapefruit: My wife asked me to blow a kiss, even if I couldn't, I had to blow one. ]

    Niannian on the stage saw her father blowing kisses to her, she tilted her head, and was a little surprised by her father's actions.

    My mother often kisses me, and I am used to it, but my father seldom kisses him, and I am not used to it. So, how should I deal with this air kiss from my father.

    Niannian didn't blow the kiss back, but she made a pinching motion with two fingers to catch Dad's blowing kiss, and then put it in her pocket and kept it.

    [Did Nian Nian catch his father's kiss? Oh how sweet! ]

    [Ah ah ah, this family is so cute and loving, so loving, so envious! ]

    [Humph, it's another day to lie to me to give birth to a daughter! ]

    The dance performance is a bit long, because there is only one dance in the entire art show, so the time for one dance is usually three times longer by the dance teacher, that is, the same dance has to be repeated three times.

    The dance teacher may have forgotten that the children dancing on the field are only three or five-year-old babies. When they dance, any unexpected situation may happen on the field.

    When they danced for the first time, the children were still in high spirits, and the croaking sound of Nian Nian was also very loud.

    But by the second time, the dance movements of the children started to be a little messy, and wearing frog costumes, it took a while for her to "quack quack" when she was lying on the ground, and she was a little sleepy on her stomach. .

    A dancing little frog accidentally dropped his dancing shoes, but he couldn't wear shoes, so the little frog da da da left the dancing team and ran to the lead dance teacher for help, but the leader dance The teacher can't move. Once she moves, the little frogs who dance with her will be in chaos. The little frogs who don't get help can only return to their own positions.     When the audience thought that the little frog would take off his shoes and dance, the little frog on the stage sat down and put on his own shoes. The other little frogs were dancing. He wears his own shoes, but no matter how he wears them, the shoes just don't fit well.     At this time, the other little frog that was spinning in a circle might be a little dizzy, and accidentally fell on the other little frog when turning around, and then the two dancing little frogs fell into a pile, as if they fell into a pond The two little stupid frogs stretched out their hands and kicked their legs in the water, struggling to get up from the ground, but they couldn't get up.     The kids make mistakes.     The audience below the stage was amused with laughter.