Chapter 53

Chapter 53

    At nine o'clock in the morning the next day, the guests gathered on time.

    When Shen Mingyou's family appeared, a few children who were waiting there immediately surrounded them, and surrounded Gu Jin who was holding Nian Nian.

    Even Shen Mingyou was pushed aside by the children.

    Zhao Yiyang looked very excited. He looked up at Gu Jin and said, "Nian Nian, are you a scientist?"

    "Not a scientist, but a geologist." Jiang Xu saw that Zhao Yiyang was wrong, and immediately corrected him, "My mother said , Grandma Nian Nian is a very famous geologist, but she's amazing!"

    Zhao Yiyang: "I know, geologists are also scientists."

    After the live broadcast last night, Zhong Yao and Fang Tang stayed in business because they were both in business. In the suite, their rooms are right next to each other, so before they fell asleep, the two families ran together to eat and chat.

    When Zhao Yiyang was playing with Jiang Xu and the others, Zhong Yao, who was watching the news, noticed at a glance that Niannian's grandmother was on the hot search, and there was a word "explosive" after the hot search. Zhong Yao hurriedly clicked in and found out, It turns out that the mother-in-law of Shen Mingyou, Gu Jin, is actually a geologist and a very famous scientist who has made important contributions to society!

    After a while, Zhao Yiyang and the others knew that Gu Jin was a scientist.

    When they assembled in the morning, Zhao Yiyang and Jiang Xu, the two small speakers, had already shared what they knew about Nian Nian's grandmother as a scientist, and preached it to the guests and staff of the show. Now that Gu Jin came, a few The children who were very curious about scientists immediately surrounded Gu Jin.

    Zhao Yiyang opened his eyes wide and wanted to confirm again: "Grandma Gu, are you really a scientist?"

    "Yes." Gu Jin nodded.

    Seeing that Grandma Gu admitted her old independence, the small dumplings in a row all had wide star eyes, as if Grandma Niannian who was standing in front of them suddenly became sublime, and they all looked at her with admiration and respect.

    "I want to be a scientist when I grow up." Zhao Yiyang said excitedly, "Nian Nian, do you think I have the potential to be a scientist?"

    Zhao Yiyang's dream is to be a scientist, but his father said that a child's dream It will change in the future. What he said now can't be counted, so the adults in the family didn't take his dreams seriously and thought he was joking, but Zhao Yiyang felt that he was very serious, and he was more serious than his father forcing him to do it every day. All kinds of exercise, like his father, he will become an athlete who will win glory for the country in the future. Zhao Yiyang actually prefers to be a scientist, and being a scientist can also win glory for the country.

    I don't know much about scientists, but seeing how excited my brothers are, Zhou Ziyu also asked, "Grandma, are scientists very good, and I want to be a scientist too!"     Zi

    Ai: "I want me too!"

When Xu Shulan saw that her grandchildren were also surrounding her, she took a deep breath to hide her discomfort and embarrassment.

    Today's Xu Shulan is a little slack. She originally thought that Gu Jin, like her, was a wealthy wife who stayed at home and didn't have to do anything, but she turned out to be a great scientist. Last night, she also watched the hot search on the Internet, the program Four mothers-in-law and mothers came, and only Gu Jin was on the hot search alone, and the hot search even exploded. Those netizens respected Gu Jin very much, and praised her not only as a scientific research worker who contributed to the society, He also praised her for being young and beautiful, and being good to her daughter-in-law... All kinds of compliments, as if they didn't want money, all fell on Gu Jin.