Chapter 24

Chapter 24

    Star Entertainment was poached by Guangyao Media again.

    The one who was dug up was still Shen Mingyou.

    Shen Mingyou finished filming the H brand advertisement on the last day, and when she left the studio, the owner of Guangyao Media specially waited for her at the door.

    The owner of Guangyao Media, Geng Siqi, is the same as Geng Feng, both surnamed Geng, and the two are still family.

    The original Guangyao Media was founded by Geng Feng's parents. Later, Geng Feng's parents died unexpectedly, and the young Geng Feng couldn't manage the company at all, so Guangyao Media was captured by Geng Feng's uncle.

    When Geng Feng became an adult, Guangyao Media has grown bigger and bigger. Although it has not changed its name, its real owner has become Uncle Geng Feng, and it has nothing to do with Geng Feng.

    After Uncle Geng Feng passed away, Guangyao Media went to Geng Siqi, his uncle's son.

    Geng Siqi knew that this cousin, Geng Feng, was always unwilling. He wanted to take back Guangyao Media, so in the past few years, Geng Siqi tried his best to suppress Geng Feng and Xingchen Entertainment.

    Whenever any artist from Star Entertainment becomes popular, Geng Siqi will dig him up to Guangyao Media, and make Geng Feng a bright commander, no one can use it.

    If it wasn't for Shen Mingyou's sudden appearance, I'm afraid Star Entertainment would have closed down by now.

    "Miss Shen, how is this contract of mine very sincere?" Geng Siqi sat opposite Shen Mingyou and looked at her.

    Shen Mingyou is indeed very good-looking. Even in the entertainment industry, which is full of beauties, Geng Siqi was amazed when he first saw her.

    Seeing that the beauty did not speak up, Geng Siqi said, "Miss Shen, Xingchen Entertainment is just a small workshop, and it can't hold a promising star like you at all. It is just a waste of time to stay in Xingchen Entertainment."

    "When we arrive at Guangyao Media, I can guarantee that I will make great efforts to make you popular in the future." Geng Siqi released a more sincere plan and put it in front of Shen Mingyou, "Miss Shen can take a look, this is a The child star building plan is not only about you, but also your daughter Jiang Niannian, we can also cultivate her as a child star, and when she grows up, she may become a household name."

    Geng Siqi knows that Shen Mingyou is called a wealthy lady by people on the Internet, and wealthy ladies are naturally not bad for money, but people are always greedy. Once they have money, they want to be famous. For a female star like Shen Mingyou, who is out of date, it’s not just about making a comeback. For the name.

    Since he has desires and desires, he is confident that he can dig Shen Mingyou from Xingchen Entertainment.

    In addition to targeting Geng Feng this time, Guangyao Media has encountered some crises recently.

    Some time ago, I don't know why, Lingyu Capital, a group not related to the entertainment industry, suddenly entered the entertainment industry, and its tactics were very tough.

    Geng Feng didn't want to have a bad relationship with Lingyu Capital, but Lingyu Capital quickly acquired another entertainment brokerage company with similar strength to Guangyao Media, and then began to suppress Guangyao Media step by step, with a gesture of nibbling away Guangyao Media.

    Several of Guangyao Media's famous artists were snatched away by the other party, and some of the film and television projects it invested in also encountered various problems.