Chapter 85

Chapter 85

    Ji Wenlun knew Shen Mingyou when she was eighteen years old.

    Shen Mingyou debuted as the female number one. Although her acting skills were not good, her appearance and shape were outstanding. She also graduated from the film school, so she was asked to play the heroine of an idol drama in the first play. Later, after the first play was broadcast , Although Shen Mingyou was scolded by the audience and netizens for her poor acting skills, this drama has really attracted a large number of fans for her, and her popularity and traffic will follow.

    If there is a topic, there will be traffic. Capital is willing to support artists like Shen Mingyou. Later, most of the plays she played were heroines.

    At that time, Ji Wenlun was still a person who played tricks on the set, not even a supporting role.

    When Shen Mingyou was filming the first movie, Ji Wenlun had a scene in that movie that only appeared for a few seconds.

    When he went to the play that day, Ji Wenlun saw Shi Yan, the director of that play, on the set, so anxious that his eyes were red and his neck was thick. When the photographer was so tired that he couldn't take it anymore, Shi Yan was finally so angry that he couldn't help cursing the heroine Shen Mingyou on the set.

    Shen Mingyou, an eighteen-year-old girl, Ji Wenlun thought she would cry, but Shen Mingyou stood on the set without a single tear shed.

    At that time, Ji Wenlun was thinking that the protagonist is not so easy to be.

    The second time we met was because Ji Wenlun went to play the role of Shen Mingyou again, and this time, he finally had a little bit of intersection with the heroine Shen Mingyou.

    Shen Mingyou's second play is a fairy tale. Ji Wenlun's role is a demon soldier who only appears for a few seconds. As soon as he appears, he is wiped on the neck by Shen Mingyou's fairy princess.

    Because of the role, Ji Wenlun put on a very exaggerated demon makeup on his face, and even his lips were blue and purple, and the original face could not be seen at all.

    In the few seconds he played against Shen Mingyou, Ji Wenlun showed his best ability. When Shen Mingyou's hand was around his neck, the camera gave a close-up of Ji Wenlun's face. That scene was well done, and even the director praised it. two sentences.

    After that scene, it was time for the crew to set meals. Ji Wenlun took his lunch and sat in a corner to eat. While he was eating, he found someone sitting next to him.

    It is Shen Mingyou, the heroine of the crew.

    She sat on the steps without any image, and also took her own lunch and ate it in one bite.

    Ji Wenlun glanced at the dust on the steps, and heard Shen Mingyou say, "You act very well."

    Just when Ji Wenlun was praised for his good acting skills, he didn't know how to answer, when he heard Shen Mingyou ask again, "Can I do it? Ask, do you have any tricks for acting?"

    Ji Wenlun realized that when it was filming the rival scene, Shen Mingyou probably thought he acted well, so he came to him specifically for advice.

    Although Ji Wenlun was surprised that a famous star like Shen Mingyou would come to ask him a trick, but he couldn't help but feel a joy in his heart.

    The strange and heavy makeup on the Demon Sect soldier's face covered the corners of his raised lips. Ji Wenlun remembered that he put down the lunch box at that time and seriously told her all the experience and skills he had summarized.