Chapter 13

Chapter 13

    Sunflower Entertainment v: [In the past two days, she has been on a variety show with a baby and has become popular again, and everyone is very curious about her. The wealthy lady, the talented daughter, the beauty ceiling... These are added to her The labels on her body have become something that netizens admire and talk about. It is also these labels that make the S actress quickly become popular. The fans successfully exceeded 10 million in less than three days. This pair has been out of the circle for five years, and there is no For the famous past actress, it is undoubtedly a huge success.

    But have you ever thought that maybe, these things are fake.

    Next, Sunflower Entertainment will reveal the unknown side of S actress exclusively for you, so stay tuned! ]

    Once this Weibo was posted, it attracted the attention of netizens. Although the Weibo did not name names, but combined with the female star Shen Mingyou who has been living on the hot search for the past two days, the directivity is too obvious.

    The official account of Sunflower Entertainment has millions of fans. After this Weibo was posted, the number of retweets, comments, and likes continued to grow at an extremely fast rate.

    "The actress Sunflower mentioned is Shen Mingyou at first sight."

    "What does this mean, does it mean that Shen Mingyou is fake?"

    "I smelled the smell of melon, so I'm looking forward to it!"

    "Don't make everyone's appetite, what do you expect Hurry up and release it!"

    "Is this because of the popularity of Shen Mingyou, some people can't wait to black her?"

    "If the female star you are talking about is really Shen Mingyou, then I advise you to be careful before posting news, because we Miss Youzi is not good at other things, she is good at slapping the face, hum!"

    "Paparazzi don't touch porcelain, take my beautiful family away! By the way, Amway's wave @Actor Shen Mingyou, interested guys go to pay attention, and strive to become the next One in ten million."

    For the paparazzi about to release information, most people expressed great curiosity. People who eat melons are squatting on the Internet, eager to see what will happen next. Some fans of Shen Mingyou think that these paparazzi are not good enough. It's just to rub off on the popularity, just black Shen Mingyou. For such people, fans expect Shen Mingyou to come out and slap them in the face.

    But in any case, the purpose of the paparazzi has indeed been achieved. This Weibo quickly aroused great attention on the Internet. There are more and more netizens watching, and the popularity is getting bigger and bigger. Even the fans of Sunflower Entertainment Ji are increasing rapidly. .

    The paparazzi did not make netizens wait too long. Fifteen minutes later, their official account posted another Weibo.

    Sunflower Entertainment v: [Shopping is cool, return the crematorium! ! ! On the day of the show, Kwai Kui, like everyone else, was really shocked by the bold shopping behavior of the S actress. Millions of bags were bought without blinking. Who would not envy such financial freedom.

    However, the key point is the old one. The two bags that were bought by the female star S were returned to the store as they were the next day! Dear friends, have you seen any real wealthy ladies who bought bags and returned them?

    And let the agent sneak away early in the morning, just like a shame!

    Kwai Kui now only feels pity for the salesperson in the store. They provided the most professional service and finally sold the bag, but the next day, the bag was gone. How sad such a thing must be. @The best Miss Fang in the world ps: To be continued, everyone remember to continue eating melons. ]