Chapter 84

Chapter 84

    After returning to the hotel, it was already late.

    Shen Mingyou went to the bathroom to take a shower, and while Jiang Chen was sitting on the sofa waiting, the door suddenly rang.

    I don't know who is knocking on the door so late.

    Jiang Chen walked over and opened the door, and saw that the person standing outside the door was Ji Wenlun.

    Ji Wenlun also saw Jiang Chen wearing a white nightgown.

    Ji Wenlun never fell asleep in the hotel room. He didn't know who the man who sneaked out of Shen Mingyou's room was, let alone whether that man would come back at night.

    It wasn't until after twelve o'clock in the evening that Ji Wenlun seemed to hear movement outside, and after a while, he knocked on Shen Mingyou's door with an ointment.

    But he never thought that the man in exaggerated clothes and sneaky would actually be Jiang Chen!

    Jiang Chen frowned and asked, "Is there something wrong?"

    Ji Wenlun recovered from his astonishment, and handed over a tube of ointment in his hand: "This afternoon, when Teacher Shen was filming, his knee was slightly injured. I'll bring some medicine, and it will get better soon after applying it."

    Jiang Chen glanced at the tube of ointment, but did not reach out to take it.

    The producer of the crew knocked on the actress's door at around twelve o'clock in the morning. Did he really just care about the actress's body and come to deliver the ointment?

    Everyone said that the entertainment industry is very chaotic, and unspoken things happen from time to time. Jiang Shen is not worried that such a thing will happen to Shen Mingyou. Shen Mingyou is not someone who will suffer. I am very satisfied with the crew she is filming now, so there is no chance of being bullied.

    Then, it is very likely that Ji Wenlun in front of him has some unreasonable thoughts?

    Jiang Chen's face remained calm.

    Hearing the movement from the bathroom, he looked at the ointment in Ji Wenlun's hand and said, "The ointment is no longer needed. I will be responsible for my wife's health, so I don't bother outsiders."

    Ji Wenlun took back the ointment, his lips parted slightly, and when he was about to say something, Jiang Chen slammed the door shut.

    Shen Mingyou came out of the bathroom, wiped her hair and asked, "Who was the one who knocked on the door just now?"

    Jiang Chen casually said, "A drunkard who is not sober, knocked on the wrong door."

    Shen Mingyou snorted, no Taking it to heart, Jiang Chen walked over and squatted down, pulled Shen Mingyou's nightgown away, and found that the skin on her knee was indeed broken. After taking a bath and soaking in water, the wound was a little white, and the area around the broken skin looked a little red and swollen. .

    Jiang Chen asked, "Why didn't I tell you about my knee pain? I've walked so much tonight."

    "It's okay, a little injury."

    Jiang Chen took out a small medical bag from Shen Mingyou's suitcase and took out a cotton swab. After putting the ointment on her, he looked up at her and said seriously: "Remember later, no matter how small the injury is, tell me about it."

    Jiang

    Chen, who has been discovered and can no longer play the game of "underground lover" , the next day he changed back to his usual shirt and suit, and went to the studio with Shen Mingyou.