Chapter 56

Chapter 56

    The next morning, the live broadcast of the program started again.

    After last night's incident, Shen Mingyou's number of fans has suddenly reached 30 million in one night, which is almost the number of fans of Xiaohua, a popular first-line student.

    As soon as the live broadcast started, there were a lot of viewers entering her live broadcast room, and the barrage was very lively for a while.

    [I came to see Miss Zhao Group. ]

    [I came to see the boss of Lingyu Capital. ]

    [Retweet this rich woman, I hope I will become as rich as Sister Yuzi in the future! ]

    In the morning, the program team has a task to hand over to all the guests. A stage has been set up in the convention and exhibition center of Ouhuang Hotel. Today, on this stage, a fashion show will be held here, and the model is "Super Mom" " of all the guests.

    Because it was a temporary task, the guests were caught off guard.

    The program team did not give the guests any time to react. After the task was announced, they brought everyone over to learn the main points of the catwalk with the teacher, then put on makeup, do styling, choose clothes, and then rehearse again. By noon, they would have to It's time for the real catwalk, and the time reserved for them is very tight.

    Anyway, playing is a heartbeat.

    The children were ignorant and fearless, but they had a great time. The mothers are all entertainers. Although they have never been on the show, it is not difficult for them to go on the stage.

    Guo Yinglian declined and said, "Why don't I just forget it. I'm so old, so what kind of makeup should I wear? I can't wear those clothes."

    Guo Yinglian is the oldest old lady among the mothers. Putting on that kind of weird makeup, and wearing weird-looking clothes, the key is to go on stage like those professional models, go to the catwalk, there will be people around the stage, and many more The media with a camera would be filming them. Guo Yinglian was a little frightened. She was afraid that she would not do well and would drag her daughter-in-law back.

    Zhong Yao advised: "Mom, it's alright, none of us have ever been on the show, and we're not very good at it, and there will be children on stage to ease the atmosphere, even if we don't go well, we won't blame them. It's just for fun."

    Fang Tang's mother Luo Pei was also a little worried: "What if I fall on the stage?"

    "Oh, it's so easy to fall, as long as you walk like you usually do, just pay a little attention. , won't fall." Fang Tang patted her mother's shoulder, "You can rest assured."

    "I really want to go to the show." Guo Yinglian was still a little worried, she subconsciously looked at Gu Jin, Gu Jin She is a strong career woman, and seems to be some kind of female scientist. Her grandson Zhao Yiyang has been talking in her ear these days, saying how powerful Gu Jin is. From the bottom of his heart, Guo Yinglian also likes people like Gu Jin very much.

    Seeing this, Gu Jin said, "Why don't we just play."

    Guo Yinglian: "But I'm nervous."

    "It's normal to be nervous before going on stage, we can take deep breaths, try to relax our bodies, and then we can sit off the stage. All the viewers who are watching are imagined as the person or thing that can make you relax the most..."

    Gu Jin explained to Guo Yinglian how to effectively relieve tension, and slowly, listening to Gu Jin's unhurried voice, Guo Yinglian didn't seem to be so nervous anymore.