Chapter 79

Chapter 79

    At 7:30 in the evening, busy Nian Nian ran back and forth many times by himself, and finally prepared everything he needed and put it on the coffee table in the living room.

    After Jiang Chen came downstairs after finishing his work, he saw fruits, melon seeds, soda and other various snacks placed in front of Nian Nian.

    "Do you want to eat snacks?" Jiang Chen asked.

    "Well." Nian Nian sat down with his legs crossed, "Sister Xiaoxi said that you should have a sense of ritual when chasing dramas." Nian Nian, who pursued a sense

    of ritual, took out the nuts and other small snacks to be eaten from the box and packed them into a few pieces. A particularly beautiful little plate, and then neatly arranged one by one.

    Looking at his daughter's actions, Jiang Chen couldn't help but ask, "What drama is Nian Nian going to follow?"

    "Mom's drama." It was broadcast, and she could see her mother on the TV immediately. Of course, Nian Nian couldn't miss it.

    "..." Seeing such a positive Nian Nian, Jiang Chen said cruelly: "Nian Nian, a child as young as you can't watch TV shows yet."

    Jiang Chen came downstairs, in fact, to watch his wife's filming on time. But when he went downstairs, he had already thought about it. He would watch the TV alone. As for Nian Nian, he could give her her favorite toy to play with. At that time, the father and daughter would do their own thing, and neither would who to disturb.

    When they were at home some time ago, the father and daughter had developed a tacit understanding. When the father was working, he would play by himself and not disturb each other.

    But now the plan has obviously caught up with Niannian's changes.

    If it is a cartoon, Jiang Chen can show it to Niannian, but the TV series that Niannian is watching now is said to be an idol drama about love. This kind of drama should not be suitable for Niannian to watch.

    After hearing his father's words, Niannian frowned and retorted: "Why does Niannian want to be a big kid when he sleeps alone, and now Niannian is watching TV shows, his father said that Niannian is a child, Niannian is a child, Does Nian have a special function, can it grow bigger and smaller at a while?"

    This morning, when Nian Nian woke up and didn't see her mother, she thought her mother hadn't come home from filming, but only when she woke up did she realize that it was her father who came back from a business trip last night and snatched his mother away. His father coaxed Nian Nian and said Nian Nian is an older child, and he has to learn to sleep alone. Although Nian Nian is unhappy, he still agrees. But now, his father says Nian Nian is a child again, and Nian Nian hardly knows whether he is an older child or a child. .

    "..." The daughter's rebuttal was well-founded, but Jiang Chen was speechless.

    "There is a mother in the TV series, just watch my mother, and I don't want to watch anything else, right?" Niannian said, "Even if my father doesn't let me watch it now, I can find other ways to watch it tomorrow."

    Jiang Chen She rubbed Nian Nian's head amusingly, "Are you threatening Dad?"

    Nian Nian's eyes lit up: "Can you threaten?" Why didn't she think of this method just now.

    "Of course not." Jiang Chen patted his daughter's head gently, "I can let Nian Nian watch it today, but only today, I can't watch it tomorrow, can Nian Nian agree?"

    Jiang Chen thought about tonight There are only two episodes. Like this kind of TV series, the first few episodes are all about the plot. There shouldn't be any scenes that limit children's viewing. It should be fine for Nian Nian to watch it.