Chapter 86

Chapter 86

    When Shen Mingzhang was in the hotel room helping the screenwriter revise the psychological professional acquaintances in the script, the door of the room was suddenly knocked.

    As soon as the door opened, he found that the person standing outside was Jiang Chen.

    Jiang Chen's face was terrifying, Shen Mingzhang frowned and asked, "What's the matter?"

    Jiang Shen went into the room, watched Shen Mingzhang shut the door, and after making sure that there was no one else in the room, he asked with difficulty, "Youyou her , Have you ever suffered from depression?"

    After hearing Jiang Chen's words, Shen Mingzhang's one eye flashed with surprise.

    He walked over to the tea table and slowly poured a glass of water for Jiang Shen: "Who did you listen to?"

    Jiang Shen didn't answer, he fixed his eyes on Shen Mingzhang, wanting to hear an answer from his mouth.

    Shen Mingzhang put the water glass on the coffee table, and he said, "This is her privacy, and I have no right to disclose it to a third person."

    "I am her husband!" Jiang spit out these words heavily, even breathing. Unsteady.

    Shen Mingzhang's attitude is obviously affirming the problem he just had. If Shen Mingyou's depression is a non-existent matter, then Shen Mingzhang will definitely deny it in a hurry.

    But he didn't!

    This shows that Shen Mingyou was really sick before, but as her husband who had been married to her for five years, he didn't know anything!

    Shen Mingzhang sighed: "This is what Mingyou said. She doesn't want to tell anyone about her illness."

    "Don't worry, her depression has been cured after treatment." Shen Mingzhang said, "She is now normal. Like people, she lives a very positive and sunny life. As long as her depression does not recur, she will have no problems. Of course, because of her career, her little things will be magnified infinitely, and too many people on the Internet will criticize her. , and she loves acting too much, and when she encounters excellent film and television works, she will devote herself to it, it may be more difficult to play, as long as she pays more attention to these aspects in the future, there will be no major problems."

    In fact, Shen Mingzhang didn't agree with Shen Mingyou's reappearance from the beginning. Although Shen Mingyou's depression has been cured, the entertainment industry is too complicated and it is not good for her mental health, but Shen Mingyou resolutely returned to China at the beginning. Shen Mingzhang couldn't persuade her, so she could only followed her.     Fortunately, after Shen Mingyou took Nian Nian to the show "Super Mom", the mother and daughter were loved by many people. Shen Mingyou's whole person has changed a lot, and even Nian Nian has become cheerful.     "In the past, every time I went home, Youyou behaved normally. She would laugh at me and play with Niannian. I didn't see anything strange about her at all!" Until now, Jiang Chen still didn't dare I believe, how could Shen Mingyou have depression? Whether he came home or was on the phone, she was always normal every time.     Shen Mingzhang shook his head and said, "There are some patients with depression who are basically no different from normal people in front of people, but this does not mean that they are not sick."     "Why did you get depression? Has it been completely cured? You said What does relapse mean, is there a possibility of relapse?" Jiang Chen had a lot of doubts in his heart, no wonder Shen Mingzhang suddenly told him when he was watching Yuyou on the set yesterday that he was afraid that Shen Mingyou would be difficult to play and wanted him to do it. Pay more attention to Youyou's psychological health. He thought it was a problem that many actors would encounter, but he didn't want Shen Mingzhang to remind him implicitly.     Shen Mingzhang frowned, not wanting to speak.     Jiang Chen saw his hesitation: "As a doctor, you don't want to reveal the patient's privacy, but now, you are still Youyou's brother. As a family member, I hope you can understand my feelings. I will know about these things sooner or later."     "What's the point of knowing all this?"     "Better than knowing nothing."