Chapter 36

Chapter 36

    Fang Te assistant, who came in behind the boss, originally wanted to remind the boss that his wife brought her daughter to the company, but as soon as he came in, he saw that there was no one in the office, his eyes were searching, and he heard the office chair. There was this little milk voice saying that his salary would be deducted.

    Fang Te assistant was instantly happy.     Special assistant Fang was very conscious. He exited the door, raised his hand and knocked on the door a few times, and then came in and said, "Excuse me, little boss Nian Nian

    , is there anything I can do for you?"

On the boss's chair, he looked at the two employees below and said, "I'm not a small boss, I'm a big boss."

    Fang Te's assistant: "..."

    Hearing his daughter's milky childish voice, Jiang Chen's head didn't hurt. Now, he was quite surprised and pleasantly surprised: "Why is Nian Nian here, where is Mom?"

    Shen Mingyou in the lounge just heard the movement here. She came out and saw that her daughter was wearing her father's glasses and dressed up big boss.

    He looks like he has the potential to be a big boss.

    Fang Tezhu went out with a wink. Jiang Chen was originally very surprised by the arrival of his wife and daughter, but when he heard that his wife was going on a business trip and came here to give his daughter Nian Nian to him, Jiang Chen was suddenly discouraged. .

    In view of the experience of bringing a baby alone on the show last time, Jiang Chen is not very confident about bringing Nian Nian alone.

    If Nian Nian did the same "rebellious" act as last time, he would really be unable to resist.

    In the past, Jiang Chen felt that nothing in the world could beat him, but now, he knew that in front of his wife and daughter, he had nothing to do with them.

    Lingyu Building has its own cafeteria. Jiang Chen doesn't usually go to the cafeteria to eat. He usually asks his assistants to prepare meals from the cafeteria and bring them to the office.

    But today, the canteen of Lingyu Building has a beautiful scenery.

    Jiang Chen hugged Nian Nian and took Shen Mingyou all the way to the cafeteria.

    The employees who were eating in the cafeteria suddenly became riotous. They had long been informed that the boss had brought her daughter to the company, but they didn't see it with their own eyes. Now that the boss is immortal, not only did he come to the cafeteria to eat in person, He also brought his wife and daughter together, and the employees called the boss a good boss in their hearts.

    Jiang Chen didn't know what the employees were thinking. After setting up Nian Nian and his wife, he went to the window to order food by himself. When he bought the food, he saw that the place where his wife and daughter were sitting was surrounded by water.

    The employees, who usually met the boss like a mouse when they met a cat, were like they couldn't see him at this time, so they all gathered around and asked Shen Mingyou to sign autographs.

    Jiang Chen: "..."

    "Boss lady, my wife is your fan, can you sign my name for me?"

    "Xiao Niannian, I'm your aunt's fan, can I take a picture with your aunt?

    " When the young male employee saw that he couldn't squeeze in, he could only shout from the outside in a hurry: "Sister Yuzi, I like you so much! I will always support you!"