Chapter 66

Chapter 66

    Shen Mingyou actually couldn't remember why he liked Jiang Shen in the first place.

    At that time, she was still studying abroad. When she was young, she and Lin Jing would often discuss what kind of person she would like in the future.

    At that time, she and Lin Jing were facing the problem of going to university. Lin Jing was a scholar and was very cautious about which university to choose. So, she took Shen Mingyou and ran to some of the most famous universities in their country at that time. over and over.

    It was at that time that Shen Mingyou met Jiang Shen.

    Jiang Chen, as an outstanding student representative, stood on the stage and delivered his speech. He was surrounded by foreigners. He stood there high, with the aura of looking down on the world, so confident that he seemed to be glowing. Same.

    Shen Mingyou asked her classmates and found out that his name was Jiang Chen and he came from the same country as her.

    Jiang Chen has always been an existence that others look up to in college. A talented young man, he is highly favored by his mentor. He relies on his strength to win everyone's respect in this unfamiliar country.

    Of course, he is not lacking in looks.

    Quite conventionally, Shen Mingyou fell in love with him at first sight.

    Later, she secretly went to his school several times, just in order to see him more. When Shen Mingyou mustered up the courage and wanted to confess to Jiang Chen, when she went to his school again, she was told that Jiang Chen had already Graduated from that school and don't know where to go.

    At that time, Shen Mingyou felt very sorry, and she was sad for several days for her first love that didn't die.

    But soon, she didn't have time to be sad anymore, because Shen Yuan died shortly after, and Shen Mingyou returned to the country and started a new life.

    Except for the occasional phone call with Lin Jing, she would mention Jiang Shen. In fact, Shen Mingyou rarely thinks of him, but maybe she met someone who made her fall in love at first sight when she was young. Later, even if Shen Mingyou met a very good person, Never been moved again.

    Shen Mingyou never thought that she would meet Jiang Shen again, but she still met him by way of a blind date. Under Zhao Zhenhai's arrangement, she met him again, and she fell in love with him again.

    At that time, Shen Mingyou's career in the entertainment industry suffered repeated setbacks, and she already had plans to quit the circle, so she followed her inner thoughts and married Jiang Chen.

    In the first year after marriage, Shen Mingyou had expectations and longing for marriage, but soon, she found that the real marriage was very different from what she imagined. She broke her expectations of marriage time and time again. Slowly, Shen Mingyou accepted the reality and she no longer had any illusions about anything.

    It was not until she had that dream and realized that she was living in a book that Shen Mingyou woke up. She wanted to change her destiny, and she wanted to give her and Jiang Chen another chance.

    But Shen Mingyou is proud, and her pride does not allow her to confess to Jiang Chen first, so she is like a hunter, waiting for Jiang Chen to take the initiative to like her.

    And now, she's obviously waiting for what she wants.

    Jiang Chen hugged her and said, "Youyou, do you like me, okay?"