Chapter 52

Chapter 52

    Shen Mingyou had a very relaxing day.

    The program team is indeed bleeding heavily this time. The accommodation arranged for the guests is very comfortable. Compared with the past, the food is even more luxurious. Even the children don't need to be taken care of by Shen Mingyou, Shen Mingyou simply shouldn't be too cool.

    This time, she did not come to work, but to the island for vacation.

    The day's recording is about to end. Shen Mingyou, Gu Jin, and Nian Nian are sitting in the courtyard of their top VIP suite. There is a small pond with many small fish swimming in it. Customers do fish therapy.

    As soon as Shen Mingyou put her feet in, many small fish immediately swam to her feet.

    Gu Jin was tired and a little tired all day, so she put her feet in and started a fish therapy.

    Nian Nian saw that both her mother and grandma had put their feet in, she sat down and summoned up the courage to try to put her own feet in, but as soon as she put her feet on the water, she saw a large group of small fish swimming past, as if Wanting to eat her feet, Nian Nian's scalp was numb, and she was so frightened that she immediately retracted her little feet.

    [Nian Nian is this afraid? I am also very afraid of doing fish therapy, I always feel that my feet will be bitten off by fish! ]

    [Hahaha Niannian's little feet are so cute and chubby. ]

    Gu Jin pinched Niannian's chubby little feet: "Niannian, why don't you try it? It's very comfortable."

    Niannian saw countless little fish chewing on her grandmother's and mother's feet, she said in fear: "Doesn't it hurt?" It looked so painful.

    "It doesn't hurt." Gu Jin smiled, "This is called broodstock. They don't have teeth, so they can't bite people."

    Nian Nian covered her eyes: "But there are so many of them, so dense that Nian Nian dare not look at them."

    Shen Mingyou Touching Niannian's little arm, she found goosebumps all over her arm, Shen Mingyou frowned and said, "Is Niannian this intensive phobia?"

    "Does Nian Nian feel dizzy and nauseated?" Gu Jin asked while measuring Nian Nian's pulse, and found that the heart rate was normal.

    "Not dizzy." Nian Nian shook her head. Except for numbness on her scalp and goose bumps on her arms, she was neither dizzy nor nauseated.

    "Fortunately, it's a slight dense fear, it's not a big problem."

    [It turns out that Nian Nian also has a dense phobia. When the camera just caught those little fish, I was too scared to look at it, too many too dense! ]

    [This is so resonant to me. Every time I see the dense array of small things, I get dizzy and nauseated. Fortunately, the thoughts are mild, otherwise it will affect my life. ]

    Nian Nian always went to bed at nine o'clock. Gu Jin was already very tired after catching a flight all night. As soon as the live broadcast ended, Gu Jin fell asleep with Nian Nian.

    Shen Mingyou slept a little later. She sat on the bed and played with her phone for a while. Before falling asleep, she thought about calling Jiang Chen, but after thinking about it, she still didn't call. She put the phone down. Almost fell asleep.

    At nearly ten o'clock in the evening, before Jiang Chen finished his work, the ringing of the mobile phone on the desk woke him up from his work state. He looked at the time and realized that it was already so late.