Chapter 17

Chapter 17

    When Shen Mingyou got up early in the morning, Jiang Chen was making breakfast in the kitchen.

    The housekeeper and the chef were standing at the door anxiously. I don't know that early this morning, the male host of the house suddenly had something wrong with his mind, and actually kicked the chefs out of the house and started cooking by himself.

    After seeing Shen Mingyou coming out, the housekeeper said anxiously: "Madam, what's the matter, sir, why did you cook by yourself?" This made the chefs panic, thinking that the meals they carefully cooked were not to the host's appetite.

    Shen Mingyou also thought it was very strange.

    Jiang Chen has never been in the kitchen. His three meals a day will be taken care of by a special person when he is at home, and he will take care of it in the company cafeteria when he is in the company. For him, cooking is a waste of his life. .

    When he has time to cook, he might as well read one more financial statement and sign one more business deal.

    Even Nian Nian, who had packed up his luggage and followed his mother out, felt very strange.

    Niannian pulled the hem of her mother's clothes and looked up at her: "Mom, can I not eat it?"

    Niannian didn't dare to eat the breakfast made by his father.

    Shen Mingyou rested in her heart: "It's okay, Mommy won't eat it either."

    Jiang Chen, who was about to leave the kitchen, just heard the conversation between his wife and daughter.

    "Go in and make breakfast." Jiang Chen instructed the chef at the entrance of the old kitchen, and he had been busy all morning, and he had already dumped all the finished breakfast products into the trash can.

    Jiang Chen, who still couldn't get into the master bedroom last night, studied the menu for the night in his study.

    After returning from the family dinner at his father-in-law's house last night, he made a profound reflection. He had never eaten the meal that his wife specially prepared for him, and now there is no reason for his wife to cook it for him. In that case, let him cook it. Bar.

    Jiang Chen, who was perfect in everything, imagined that when he woke up early in the morning, he would prepare a large table of exquisite and hearty breakfast for his wife and daughter, and his wife and daughter looked satisfied.

    But who would have thought that he, who was perfect in everything, would actually suffer from Waterloo in cooking.

    **

    This time the program was recorded in a resort in A city.

    At nine o'clock in the morning, as soon as the live broadcast room opened, the barrage ran very fast——

    [Sister Grapefruit, here I come! ]

    [Nian Nian little baby, long time no see. ]

    [H brand spokesperson for the Asian image, Yuzi sister is awesome, when will the commercial shoot, I can't wait to see the promotional photos! ]

    [Sister Yuzi, your fans have suddenly reached 20 million, when will the benefits be distributed? Is the family photo ready? Send it up! ]

    ...

    As soon as Shen Mingyou's live broadcast room opened, fans and viewers who were waiting online poured in. Compared with the few thousand viewers when the show was first recorded, today's live broadcast room opened, and the number of fans exceeded it. Millions, and it is still rising rapidly.