Chapter 60

Chapter 60

    Jiang Chen said, "Tonight, let's sleep together."

    Shen Mingyou was pressed against Jiang Chen's body, her face was almost pressed against Jiang Chen's chest, and his heartbeat could be clearly heard.

    Her somewhat stiff limbs slowly stretched out, and as she stretched out, her body got closer to his, almost sticking tightly to his arms.

    Jiang Chen felt his wife's body slacken, thinking that his wife agreed, and he put his hand along his waist and stroked her back, trying to take off her clothes.

    But Shen Mingyou didn't know how to put it on in this red dress. There was no zipper on the back and no zipper on the side.

    Jiang Chen's hand could only go down, and then stopped at the high slit on the left side of her skirt.

    Due to the movement of her falling into his arms, the dress ran up a lot, so the high slit opened higher.

    Jiang Chen's hand only paused slightly.

    "..." Shen Mingyou felt his messy right hand. Jiang Chen's hand was on fire. Not only did the temperature of his skin grow, but the temperature in the room also began to rise.

    The bedroom was filled with pink bubbles.

    After Jiang Chen wanted to make further moves, Shen Mingyou reached down and pressed his big hand across the clothes. She smiled and asked, "What are you in a hurry for?"

    "..."

    At this time, can he not be in a hurry?

    Shen Mingyou's makeup tonight was extremely delicate. She didn't know what to put on her eyes. The corners and lids of her eyes were all sparkling. At this time, her eyes were obviously filled with joy. Jiang Chen was almost fascinated by her beautiful eyes. The shape of her lips is also very beautiful, which is his favorite look. The corners of her mouth are slightly hooked, and the flaming red lips are slightly open, as if waiting for him to pass...

    Jiang Chen doesn't want to wait anymore, his eyes are a little blurred, and his breathing is a little heavy , he pressed the back of Shen Mingyou's head with his left hand, raised his head and was about to kiss her lips.

    However, the kiss fell through.

    Shen Mingyou ducked his head to the side when he kissed her, and Jiang Chen's lips only brushed her cheek slightly.

    Jiang Chen was in a hurry, his face was pressed against her cheek and he was about to chase after her. Shen Mingyou smiled and raised his hand to cover his mouth. His lips could only be kissed on the palm of her hand.

    "..." Jiang Chen lightly kissed the palm of her hand and said in a hoarse voice, "What's wrong?"

    Shen Mingyou's palm was itchy as if brushed by a feather, she said, "I want to take a bath first, and you have to take a bath too. ."

    Jiang Chen knew that Shen Mingyou had a habit of cleanliness in this area, and if he didn't wash himself cleanly before, Shen Mingyou would not let him go to bed.

    Jiang Chen got up, sat on the sofa with her in his arms, and whispered, "Wash together."

    Shen Mingyou pinched his waist in resistance.

    Jiang Chen's eyes dimmed, and he took a deep breath. He buried his head on her neck and dawdled for a while before muttering, "I'm going to wash outside."

    Then Shen Mingyou nodded.

    Jiang Chen let go of Shen Mingyou, he turned over from the sofa, and was about to go to the bathroom outside to take a battle bath, but suddenly thought that he could take a bath very quickly, but Shen Mingyou was different. She sometimes took a bath for half an hour, Jiang Chen Shen couldn't wait.