Chapter 91

Chapter 91

    The entertainment industry's annual artist ceremony was held at the scene, and the stars were shining and the stars were shining.

    On both sides of the red carpet, fans of each family held support lights and banners, looking forward to their idols walking on the red carpet soon.

    Geng Feng, the boss of Star Entertainment, also joined the fan group today, acting as a fan, intending to support his own artist.

    The red carpet is already halfway through, and the next is a boy and a girl group. When the two walked on the red carpet, not only the fans, but even Geng Feng, who was holding two banners in support at the same time, was almost excited. Follow the fans screaming.

    "Ahhhh, it's Zhong Xinghe and Lin Simeng, I finally saw them."

    "Zhong Xinghe is so handsome, even more handsome than on TV!"

    "Simeng is so beautiful today, come on, we will always love you!"

    " Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo     blow blowing at the end of a youth idol drama starring Zhong Xinghe and Lin Simeng, the effect of this show is beyond everyone's

    expectations

, The youthful love of high school students, sunshine, youth, blood, throbbing... The hero and heroine performed it to the fullest, allowing countless people to take their place in their youth, and to miss and shed hot tears together.

    The fire of this drama directly made Zhong Xinghe and Lin Simeng become popular. Zhong Xinghe went from a small supporting role whose name no one could remember to become the "most handsome youth drama actor" selected by netizens. Some time ago, the idol drama "Hello, President" became popular, and now this popular youth idol drama is once again known to the audience. After the two quickly became popular, film appointments, variety shows and endorsement invitations all Just like throwing money away, Xingchen Entertainment became the biggest beneficiary.

    The boss, Geng Feng, was among the fans, looking at Zhong Xinghe and Lin Simeng who were taking pictures in front of him with the loving eyes of his father. Artists are so competitive, his boss has a light on his face!

    After Zhong Xinghe and Lin Simeng walked off the red carpet, a boy and a girl group came up next. This time, the screams on both sides of the red carpet were more enthusiastic and sensational than before -

    "Ahhh, Huo Xingze is here, hello brother. Handsome!"

    "Ahhhh Huo Xingze shark me!"

    "Xu Chan is wearing a suit today, so she has a royal sister, so sassy!"

    ...

    Because the screaming was so loud, Geng Feng covered it with his hands He covered his ears, but he put it down immediately, then held a banner and continued to support his artist.

    Some time ago, after the termination of the contract with the former brokerage company, Xu Chan also signed a contract with Star Entertainment through Shen Mingyou's relationship. The reason why Geng Feng is in the fan group today is for Xu Chan.

    Because he is Xu Chan's old fan for many years!

    Now, although he has become Xu Chan's boss, it doesn't prevent him, his fan is calling for Xu Chan.

    So, among the female screams, a loud male voice appeared abruptly, attracting the attention of the fans around and the stars taking pictures on the stage -