Chapter 61

Chapter 61

    Shen Mingyou found that Jiang Shen had changed.

    Jiang Chen, who seldom contacted her in the past, has become clingy now.

    When Shen Mingyou finished filming a scene and took a break in the middle, assistant Xiaoxi handed over her mobile phone again: "Sister Mingyou, brother-in-law seems to have sent a message just now."

    Tang Qian next to him heard this, his eyes immediately turned Looking over, he teased: "I didn't expect that President Jiang of your family was so clingy in private, that he couldn't leave you for a moment."

    When Shen Mingyou was filming on the set these days, Tang Qian paid attention Arrived, the person from Shen Mingyou's family has to make a phone call or send a text message from time to time. During the intermission of the filming, Shen Mingyou was either answering the phone, or lowered his head and sent a message with a mobile phone. Tang Qian started I don't know who it is yet, but after knowing who it is, Tang Qian is a bit at a loss for words.

    A dignified boss, turned out to be a little clingy.

    Tang Qian thought of the female boss in his family. He had to say that he actually envied Shen Mingyou a little bit. It would be nice if his family could be as clingy as the one in Shen Mingyou's family.

    Shen Mingyou ignored Tang Qian, and she had a headache when she took over the phone.

    In the past two days, Jiang Shen will have three meals a day to greet her on time, and he will definitely talk to her on the phone before going to bed at night, and he will send text messages from time to time to report his whereabouts, or old Dudu is just about some interesting things that happened in kindergarten. Share things with her...

    Compared with the indifference and alienation in the past, Jiang Chen seems to have moved from one extreme to the other. In the past, I didn't care about it, but now I have to report everything to my wife, it's like a change as a person.

    Shen Mingyou was still not used to it for a while.

    She turned on her phone and found that the message Jiang Chen sent her was about his friend Xiao Hang's wedding.

    [Xiao Hang wanted Niannian to be a flower girl for his wedding. I originally wanted to refuse, but Xiao Hang was rude in every possible way, so he had to let Niannian go, so I'm here to ask your opinion. 】

    Shen Mingyou replied to him: [Nian Nian agrees. 】

    Jiang Chen's message came back quickly: 【Niannian wants to go. 】

    【That will do. 】

    【But I don't want to miss it. 】

    Shen Mingyou put down the phone, she didn't care very much, why Jiang Chen didn't agree with Nian Nian's question, it was nothing more than a secret rivalry between bad friends. When men sometimes become naive, they are really naive.

    Sure enough, seeing that Shen Mingyou didn't ask the reason, Jiang Chen's message was sent right after, and he took the initiative to explain the reason.

    [Our family Niannian is now a big star with many fans. Being able to participate in Xiao Hang's wedding has already given Xiao Hang a lot of face. As a result, he still delusionally thinks my daughter will be a flower girl for him. Being a flower girl is not enough. Nian Nian performed a mechanical dance with him at his wedding, he thought it was beautiful! 】

    "It's President Jiang again?" Huo Xingze, who was playing on the other side, came over, saw Shen Mingyou sending a message, and guessed who was on the other side.