Chapter 26

Chapter 26

    After the reverse video was put on the Internet, the malicious editing incident was completely revealed.

    The trending search for #apology to Shenmingyou# hangs high on the top of the list, and most netizens who are rational and know that they have misunderstood the wrong person have apologized below.

    "Apologize to Shen Mingyou, I misunderstood you, I'm sorry." "Sister Youzi, I'm sorry, I will make corrections in the future, and     I

    must learn to look at problems calmly and rationally before doing things."     There are many netizens who apologized under the hot search, and most of them were very sincere. .     But not all netizens have the good character of correcting their mistakes. Some radical netizens are even more unhappy when they see themselves being slapped in the face. Because they are not reconciled, they pick up the microscope and try to find out what is not good for Shen Mingyou. come out.     Either to justify yourself, or to find fault with others, in short, you just don't want to let it go.     "Malicious clips are made by TV stations. We are just ordinary people. Isn't it normal to be misunderstood when we see the video?"     "But I'm curious, Shen Mingyou is so rich, why can't you help the guy on the train? What about the young mother who was crying and collapsed, aren't you rich? For ordinary people, the person who can cure illness and save lives is probably just the money you bought a bag."     "Yes, although this time it is netizens. I misunderstood her, but I didn't see Shen Mingyou helping anyone who was in trouble. It shows that she is not as kind and generous as everyone thinks."     "I don't know how to help others when they are in trouble. What is this called, it is called indifference, Anyway, I can't like Shen Mingyou like this."     ...     As soon as these bad remarks came out, fans and rational netizens immediately refuted.     "Is this the beginning of moral kidnapping? Money is someone else's business. Shen Mingyou can help if he wants, or if he doesn't want to help, it's none of your business!"

    "This kind of moral kidnapping is the most annoying. You are so kind, why don't you donate your money to help those who have a hard time."

    "This kind of person is too unhappy in real life, so You can only be a troll on the Internet."

    "Not all people who do good deeds like to publish their good deeds on the Internet, and this can also be used to blackmail. I'm afraid you have nothing to blackmail."

    Just calmed down Because of this incident, the atmosphere began to become noisy again.

    Some marketing accounts have joined this war of words one after another in order to gain popularity. One marketing account even launched a poll online to discuss the voting topic of "Should the rich and difficult people help?".

    Maybe it's because Shen Mingyou is so popular right now that hundreds of thousands of netizens actually cast their precious votes.

    The results were also somewhat unexpected. The number of votes for "help" and "don't help" was evenly matched, and the number of votes was very close.

    When the Internet was arguing about this matter again, a Weibo posted by a netizen immediately attracted everyone's attention.

    @Young mother at the railway station v: [I am the young mother who broke down and cried at the railway station with her child in her arms. I am very grateful for everyone's concern for me. Today I must stand up and speak for Ms. Shen Mingyou.

    As you can see, my child is indeed seriously ill. The cost of treatment is an unbearable astronomical amount for my family. I have to take care of the child and cannot go to work. The child's father works several jobs a day to save money, but even so , or not, I broke down and cried that day because, as a mother, I could not save my own child. I felt extremely sad, sad and remorseful.