Chapter 81

Chapter 81

    After the last scene was filmed, it took more than three months, and the TV series "Ask the Heaven" finally officially finished.

    Shen Mingyou held the flowers prepared for her by the staff, and after taking a photo with the director and other staff, she found that Ji Wenlun was still on the set and did not leave.     Director Qin Song said, "I invited Wen Lun and Tang Qian, who happened to be

    at the film and television city, for tonight's killing banquet. It was crowded with people."

After she changed her clothes and took off her makeup, she followed the group to the hotel that she had booked in the morning.

    Tang Qian had already arrived there one step ahead of schedule. After seeing Ji Wenlun's appearance, the two were very familiar with each other. Only then did Shen Mingyou know that Tang Qian and Ji Wenlun had worked together before, and they were considered good friends.

    Shen Mingyou secretly sighed that entertainment is indeed a circle. In this circle, no matter how big or small, most people in the circle can find some connections more or less.

    "If you want me to tell you, don't miss this movie," Tang Qian secretly helped her analyze after knowing that Ji Wenlun was looking for Shen Mingyou to be the heroine of his movie, "I heard about this movie earlier, it was Tang Qian. The company has prepared a project for a long time. It is said that it is aimed at word of mouth and winning awards. The director is also a well-known head director in the circle. Many actors are staring at this good cake. Now the opportunity is in your hands, of course you have to seize it. "

    Tang Qian doesn't have any acting skills, but he has acted with Shen Mingyou during this period of time. He knows that Shen Mingyou's acting skills are very good, and she really loves acting. Now that she has such a good opportunity to come to her door, Tang Qian naturally wants Shen Mingyou to grasp it. live.     Shen Mingyou is also very interested in this movie. She had already discussed this matter with her manager and Geng Feng on her way to the hotel. After Yu Zhen heard about it, she strongly advised Shen Mingyou to take this film. role, but Shen Mingyou had other worries in his heart.     There are so many good actors, why did Ji Wenlun find her? Shen Mingyou always felt that Ji Wenlun was not that simple.     Shen Mingyou asked, "How about Ji Wenlun?"

    "It's good." Although he didn't know why Shen Mingyou asked, Tang Qian still replied, "Ji Wenlun is famous for being the winner of the Grand Slam of the Vision Emperor, but he has almost stopped filming in the past two years, in front of the public. He has few appearances, he has been famous for a few years, and he has never

    had any scandals, and he has a good reputation in the circle. Anyway, he is quite low-key." , but people in the same circle know some gossip more or less. Tang Qian thought about it for a while. He didn't seem to have heard anything bad about Ji Wenlun from friends in the circle. Tang Qian concluded: "People like Ji Wenlun , I still admire him, when he was most famous and popular, he could settle down and study hard and transform into a field he was not familiar with. This kind of courage is not something ordinary people can have."

    If Tang Qian came to choose, he would I will definitely stay in a field I am familiar with and make money easily.

    Shen Mingyou was thoughtful.

    She and Tang Qian were sitting at the bar in the box and whispering. The others were drinking and chatting with the director and the producer. When Shen Mingyou looked at the director, he happened to meet Ji Wenlun who was looking over.

    Ji Wenlun raised the wine glass in his hand and saluted her silently.

    Shen Mingyou repaid him, she looked down at the time, and found that it was almost time for Niannian to sleep. Shen Mingyou said hello to Tang Qian, and came to the quiet aisle outside, ready to make a video call with Niannian.