Chapter 27

Chapter 27

    The appearance of fathers has injected new vitality and energy into the "Super Mom" ​​live broadcast room.

    Originally, many viewers who wanted to leave the live broadcast room during their nap time didn't leave immediately after seeing the fathers appear, and even the number of viewers continued to climb.

    The dads sneaked in while mom and kids were taking a nap, just to surprise mom and kids.

    In Zhong Yao's live broadcast room, when Zhao Heng entered the door, Zhong Yao and Zhao Yiyang were still not asleep. The mother and son were sitting on the bed reading and playing. Zhao Heng quietly opened the door and called Zhao Yiyang.

    When Zhao Yiyang saw that it was his father, he happily got out of bed and quickly greeted him, "Dad..."

    Then he was lifted up by his strong man father.

    "Why are you here?" Zhong Yao was surprised and surprised by her husband's arrival, "Didn't you say you were going on a business trip today?"

    Zhao Heng laughed, "I lied to you, the show team asked us to keep it a secret, you asked me in the morning. At that time, I can only find an excuse to go on a business trip."

    Zhong Yao pretended to be angry and said, "Okay, you dare to lie to me now, don't you?"

    Zhao Heng immediately begged for mercy: "My lady, I dare not lie to you, I can only blame the show team, they told me to hide it from you..."

    [Haha our champion is always in front of his wife, and he can only beg for mercy. ]

    [No matter how tough a man is, he has a heart that is afraid of his wife~]

    [Zhao Yiyang cooperates with his father too well. Seeing that his mother is angry, the father and son are attacking each other from the left and the right, and they immediately coaxed the mother into laughter~]     When Zhou Jingxing came in, Gu Aifei was making milk powder. Zi Yu and Zi Ai had the habit of drinking milk before taking a nap. Gu Aifei had to take care of two children and was the most tired of the four mothers. The other mothers had already brought their children

    .

When she was in bed, she was a little noisy because of the child, and she didn't have time to rest for a while.

    After soaking the milk powder, when Gu Aifei was about to enter the bedroom, she suddenly saw a tall figure walking in.

    "Ah ah ah~" Gu Aifei's eyes widened, she covered her lips with her hands, she couldn't be surprised, "Husband, it's really you? How come you are here?"

    Zhou Jingxing stopped, with a smile on his face, he opened his arms, Making a hug, Gu Aifei immediately ran towards her and threw herself into his arms.

    With her feet off the ground, Gu Aifei was held in Zhou Jingxing's arms and turned several times, just like the scene of the hero and heroine embracing in an idol drama, beautiful and warm.

    [Hahaha Effie was so excited that she almost threw away the bottle in her hand! ]

    [Oh, kiss, see without, Gu Aifei just kissed the corner of Zhou Jingxing's lips, ah ah ah so sweet, soil mouse screaming ~]

    [You can see, I can Really surprised, the picture of this hug is really beautiful. ]

    The twins in the bedroom heard their mother's screams and ran out to see that it was their father.

    "Dad..." The twins ran forward one after the other and hugged Dad's thigh, Zhou Jingxing then put Gu Jidu and Effie down from his arms, and then hugged his son and daughter again.