Chapter 87

Chapter 87

    Fang Xun received a job from his boss Jiang Shen that made him difficult.

    That is to investigate Ji Wenlun. In addition to family background and interpersonal relationships, the so-called investigation also includes the operation of Ji Wenlun's company and so on.

    From Jiang Shen's attitude, Fang Xun could see that the boss wanted to deal with Ji Wenlun.

    But the problem is that Ji Wenlun is Fang Xun's cousin. Although he didn't know how Ji Wenlun offended Jiang Chen, as Jiang Chen's assistant, he couldn't shirk this job.

    After agreeing, Fang Xun immediately called Ji Wenlun and asked Jiu Du if he had any intersection with Jiang Chen in this period, or if he had offended Jiang Chen inadvertently.

    Ji Wenlun was silent on the phone for a while before he said, "Shen Mingyou is on my crew now."     Fang

    Xun asked, "I know, but what does this have to do with Mrs. Jiang?"

", is the project produced by his cousin Ji Wenlun's company. Ji Wenlun is also the producer of this film. Fang Xun also knows that Jiang Shen's absence from work these two days is to visit Mrs. Jiang's class on the set.

    But as soon as the boss came back, he asked his assistant to investigate Ji Wenlun with a gloomy expression. Could it be because of Mrs. Jiang?

    There was another long silence on the other side of the phone, so silent that Fang Xun felt a little depressed.

    Fang Xun couldn't believe it: "The person you've been looking for is Shen Mingyou?"

    Fang Xun knew that his cousin had a girl he liked for a long time, but for some reason, the two did not get together, and there was a period of time. Time, Ji Wenlun has been looking for that girl.

    For so many years, in the complex circle of the entertainment industry, Ji Wenlun has kept himself clean and never messed around. After he became famous, he never even had a girlfriend, and the rules of his private life were boring. Fang Xun knew that it was because Ji Wenlun could never forget that in his heart. girl.

    But he never thought that the girl Ji Wenlun liked would be Jiang Chen's wife Shen Mingyou!

    Ji Wenlun didn't deny it on the phone, Fang Xun got even more angry: "Are you crazy to grab a woman with Jiang Chen?"

    "I didn't want to grab a woman from him, as long as they divorce, I will have a chance!" Ji Wenlun whispered, " I just want a chance."

    "Cousin, please be awake." Fang Xun stabilized his emotions, he recalled his past behavior, and persuaded on the phone: "Jiang Chen loves his wife very much, His character, he can't divorce Shen Mingyou, you won't have a chance."

    Fang Xun has always had a good relationship with Ji Wenlun, his cousin, Ji Wenlun is proficient in people, so he is a calm person. When Shen was an assistant, he didn't know how to speculate on the boss's mind. At that time, he would often ask his cousin Ji Wenlun for advice. Slowly, he would chat with Ji Wenlun about some gossip about the company, including the gossip about the boss Jiang Chen. .     In fact, Fang Xun is not a casual person. Except for Ji Wenlun, he has never told anyone about the company, let alone gossip about the boss, especially when it comes to business secrets. Even Ji Wenlun couldn't say anything.     Fang Xun knows what Ji Wenlun is like. Ji Wenlun has been in the entertainment industry for many years. Because of his work, he will inevitably know some artists' little secrets, but he is very tight-lipped and will never reveal other artists' private affairs in front of the media and the public. The reason why Fang Xun would be so relieved about Ji Wenlun.     Fang Xun remembered that he had fought for his wife Shen Mingyou in front of Ji Wenlun many times before. Fang Xun said that his boss, Jiang Shen, was like a robot, and he didn't care much about his wife and children. No, even on important days such as birthdays, festivals, anniversaries, etc., I never want to spend a little more time picking gifts for my wife. Every time I buy a bag and send my wife away, I have no sincerity at all.     Even some time ago, when Shen Mingyou and Jiang Chen were arguing about their divorce, Jiang Chen asked Fang Xun to find an emotional expert to save his marriage. Fang Xun knew that Ji Wenlun had connections in this area, so he found Ji Wenlun here to let him know. He introduced his boss to an emotional expert to save the boss's marriage.