Chapter 25

Chapter 25

    The hot search on the Internet is still fermenting.

    Fang Tang has a bad temper. After hearing her husband say that Shen Mingyou was on the black hot search, she swiped the comments and immediately posted a Weibo directly on the Internet.

    @Fang Tang v: Can't you see the malicious editing!

    "Hey, Fang Tang said, is that saying that the video was a malicious clip?"

    "How could it be a malicious clip, the video is so clear, Jiang Niannian just fed the mango to Zi Ai, which made Zi Ai allergic Ah."

    "Thank you Fang Tang for speaking out for Sister Youzi, I knew she wasn't that kind of person!"

    "Fang Tang just got on with the TV station, and directly said that the TV station edited maliciously, you are really brave!"

    … …

    After Fang Tang’s Weibo was posted, it became very popular on the Internet. Some sensible netizens saw the words “malicious editing” and calmed down their anger a little. After all, many artists have been harmed by malicious editing over the years. .

    One of the comments was liked to the top of the hot comment: "If it is a malicious editing, what is the truth?"

    Fang Tang replied to this hot comment: "It is indeed a malicious editing, as for the truth, let the parties clarify it. Well, I won't go overboard."

    Fang Tang's voice made the matter confusing, and netizens were eager to know what the truth was.

    As for the truth, compared to the clarification of words, it is obvious that the unedited original video is the most direct and objective.

    Therefore, netizens unanimously put the pressure on the TV station and program group.

    "Is the "Super Mom" ​​program still pretending to be dead? Hurry up and send the original video, and let our sister grapefruit be innocent."

    "I'm most bothered by those malicious editing, let's have a warm variety show with babies, you have to do it. It's smoky and scolding, are you satisfied now?"

    "It's fine to release the original video, let everyone comment and see how much our family Effie is angry with Shen Mingyou in this show!"

    In Orange TV, the director and several important leaders have already arrived at "Super Mom" On the other side of the program group, they were sitting in the conference room, and Feng Jing stood there sweating profusely, like a sinner ready to stand trial.

    "Director, Shen Mingyou still doesn't answer the phone," said the staff member who had been trying to contact Shen Mingyou.

    The station director nodded and asked, "Has her agency contacted her?"

    "I've contacted them all, but I can't get in touch." The

    station director sighed, it seems that people are annoyed. As things continue to ferment, Shen Mingyou is afraid that it is really difficult to explain.

    "Send the clarification statement."

    "Yes, Director."

    "Director, who is Shen Mingyou?" Feng Jing asked tremblingly, "What is her relationship with Lingyu Capital? And Sanyan Technology And the Lin Group, why do they help Shen Mingyou so much?"

    The director glared at Feng Jingze angrily, then shook his head: "I don't know exactly what the relationship is, I only know that these three companies have directly stated that if there is any more Dare to let Shen Mingyou suffer a little grievance, they will never give up!"