Chapter 29

Chapter 29

    "Tonight, let's sleep together."

    Jiang Chen looked at Shen Mingyou, his voice fell to the ground, and every word was pronounced clearly, but he seemed calm.

    Jiang Chen's words didn't really mean anything else.

    One is that during the recording of the show, the staff of the show team will appear outside at any time, and there are still cameras in the room. Although they are closed, they are not comfortable.

    The second is that this place is not at home, although the sheets and quilt covers brought are all at home, but it is not as convenient as home.

    Therefore, Jiang Chen didn't want to do anything tonight.

    But it's also true that you want to sleep.

    After a business trip for four or five months, I originally thought that when I came back, I would be the same as before, and what to do with my wife. Who would have thought that when I came back, I received a request for divorce from my wife.

    In the past few days, Jiang Chen has been reflecting, but at the same time he can feel that his wife's attitude towards him is not so resistant, so while reflecting, he has made some progress.

    After all, after coming back for so long, he has been kicked out of the master bedroom by his wife because of the divorce. At home these days, he slept in the study room, not to mention sharing the same bed, and now he even has his wife's hand. Have not met yet.

    The place where they live now has only one big bed, and a single bed for the child.

    "Can you?" Jiang Chen asked, looking at his wife's face.

    Just while Shen Mingyou was taking a bath, he had quietly carried Nian Nian from the big bed back to her small bed, and now waiting for his wife to nod, he could finally sleep with his wife in the same bed again at night.

    Shen Mingyou asked him, "Do you think it's okay?"

    Jiang Chen nodded: "I think it's okay."

    Shen Mingyou slowly took out the soaked feet, wiped them clean, and put on slippers before going to the bedroom.

    Jiang Chen was overjoyed. It seemed that his wife agreed. He followed behind Shen Mingyou. The two entered the bedroom one after the other. When he was about to follow his wife to the bedside, he looked over and found that he had been brought up by him. Nian Nian, who was hugged to the small bed on the bed, unknowingly lay back on the big bed.

    Jiang Chen looked back at the empty little bed, and then turned back to see a small bag bulging in the quilt on the big bed.

    Nian Nian was sleeping soundly with a small snoring, indicating that she did not crawled back after waking up on her own.

    ...that can only be done by the wife.

    "Have you forgotten that we are about to get divorced?" Shen Mingyou lifted the quilt and saw Jiang Chen still standing beside the bed, and asked him, "So, have you reflected on it?"

    Jiang Chen remembered the last time Shen Mingyou When he said that he would get divorced after he had reflected on it, he said in a deep voice: "Not yet."

    "Then let's reflect on it." Shen Mingyou yawned, she was really tired after the day, and she wanted to go to bed now, she pointed out. He pointed to the single bed not far away: "You can sleep there tonight, or you can sleep on the sofa outside, it's up to you."