Chapter 54

Chapter 54

    Zhao Qi often shares some of her daily life online, because most of her daily life is luxurious and elegant, and she interacts with the big star Guan Qian from time to time. Her Weibo account @趙奇的奇 has accumulated over the years. Millions of fans.

    Some netizens once picked up who is this @趙奇's Qi. Later, the netizens did not pick it up, but Zhao Qi's good friend Guan Qian himself revealed Zhao Qi's identity.

    Guan Yi used to live in the top VIP suite of the Ouhuang Hotel for a period of time. Netizens are very envious. Someone asked in the comment area how much the Presidential Suite of the Ouhuang Hotel costs per night. Guan Yi once replied in the comments: [No Expensive, is a friend's hotel, there are discounts.

    Only then did netizens know that this person who often posts a luxurious life online and looks like a rich second-generation @趙奇的奇 is the eldest Miss Zhao Qi of the Zhao Group .

    Because of this incident, Zhao Qi's Weibo has gained a lot of fans.

    Zhao Qi himself has not responded to netizens, and Weibo still shares his wealthy daily life from time to time. Netizens took Zhao Qi as their acquiescence. Since then, they have called her eldest lady in the comments, and even have a group of die-hard fans.

    With #CinderellaShen Mingyou's high-ranking history# on the hot search, many people are wondering who is the eldest Miss Zhao family who was snatched by Shen Mingyou for marriage.

    After Zhao Qi's fans saw the hot search, they started @趙奇的奇, and they fought for Zhao Qi, and quickly rushed to the two entries #趙家大女# and #趙奇的奇# Hot search.

    Under the guidance of fans, many netizens rushed to Zhao Qi's Weibo and began to feel sorry for Zhao Qi.

    "Is the hot search true? You talked to Jiang Chen about marriage, but Shen Mingyou relied on the child in his womb to force you away, and then succeeded in ascending the throne?

    " If you stole it, you have to eat this dumb loss, now that Shen Mingyou is popular again, and you have to search for her name every day, you must feel disgusting, Shen Mingyou is too scheming!"

    "What is Shen Mingyou? Her family background, character, and education are comparable to the real Miss Zhao Group. Compared with you, she is just a clown."

    "Sister Zhao Qi, don't be sad. Although Jiang Chen is rich and handsome, he is dirty. Before marriage, he fucks with female stars. When he gets married, he wants to marry the Zhao family who is right from the family. It 's so beautiful!"

    "Zhao Qi deserves to meet a better man. As for the couple Jiang Shen and Shen Mingyou, let them lock them up, don't come to Huo Huo others!"

    Zhao

    Qi was frightened by the constant news from his mobile phone After a jump, after seeing the hot search, Zhao Qi was not happy, but was shocked into a cold sweat.

    Zhao Qi immediately realized the seriousness of the problem. Although she hated Shen Mingyou, she was not stupid enough to use such a mindless method to target Shen Mingyou at this time. When the news came out, according to the temperament of Zhao Zhenhai and Zhao Yan, they I will definitely help Shen Mingyou to clarify immediately. After Shen Mingyou's identity of the Zhao family's eldest lady is made public, the rumor that she is in the upper position will naturally be self-defeating. Shen Mingyou will not be affected in any way by this incident. Instead, it is her, whether it is her friends Even those fans on the Internet will know that Shen Mingyou is the real Miss Zhao family, and she, Zhao Qi, is just a fake!