Chapter 74

Chapter 74

    "Super Mom" ​​ended with the audience's reluctance.

    After the variety show was recorded, Shen Mingyou went back and stayed on the crew wholeheartedly. Except for one or two commercials that she had to shoot, she didn't take any other jobs, and devoted all her time and energy to the TV series "Ask the Heaven". superior.

    Nian Nian has become an official kindergarten child. After the summer vacation officially started, in order to give Nian Nian a stable learning environment, Jiang Chen took Nian Nian to live in City A, and usually brought Nian Nian to the weekend. Visit Mom's class.

    Two months have passed in a flash, and the TV series "Ask the Heaven" will be officially completed in a few days. In the last few days, actors and actresses will leave from time to time. Even Tang Qian, the male lead, is also in this afternoon. After successfully filming his last scene, it's time to finish.

    The producer specially reserved a few tables in the hotel, and took advantage of Tang Qian's departure to get together with the staff.

    After Shen Mingyou took off her makeup, she rushed to the dinner place with Nian Nian.

    A few days ago, something happened to one of Jiang Chen's overseas branches, and Jiang Chen had to deal with it in person. After the family of three discussed it, Nian Nian was sent to her mother, and she stayed with her mother in the crew for the past few days.

    As soon as the mother and daughter got into the car, Shen Mingyou's phone rang.

    When I took it over, I found that it was indeed a video call from Jiang Chen.

    As soon as the video was connected, Nian Nian's little head came over. The old Dujiang Shen opposite the screen looked like he was still working in the office. He raised his hand and loosened his tie, and asked with a smile, "Is Nian Nian good today?"

    "It's good." Nian Nian replied.

    "Does Nian Nian miss Dad?"

    Nian Nian tilted her head while holding her phone: "I do."

    Hearing her daughter sweetly say that she misses her father, Jiang Chen's heart is about to melt. Recently, Shen Mingyou was too busy filming and couldn't go home, and Nian Nian was almost always led by him. I didn't feel much before, but now he Taking the child hand in hand, Jiang Chen realized firsthand that raising a child is not a simple matter. Raising a child is not as simple as letting her eat and drink enough. It also requires parents to have great patience and give up their personal time. , to accompany the children...

    In just two or three months, Jiang Chen has learned a lot of skills to get along with Niannian, and the bond between him and his daughter is much deeper than before. It was only a few days of business trip, and he couldn't wait to see him. To the wife and children.

    Jiang Chen said, "Dad also misses him very much. In two or three days, my father will go home."

    Niannian nodded and gave a sigh.

    "Niannian, give the phone to mom, and dad and mom have a few words."

    Shen Mingyou on the side had to answer the phone and asked him, "Is there anything?"

    "It's nothing." Jiang Chen stared at Shen Mingyou's face on the screen, The corner of his mouth twitched, and he said, "I just missed you." The

    phone was on outgoing, and Jiang Chen's words were not only heard by Shen Mingyou, but also by Nian Nian, the driver in the car, and the assistant.