Chapter 28

Chapter 28 (1)

    Jiang Chen sat in the living room, waiting for his wife and daughter to come out from their nap.

    Shen Mingyou didn't let Jiang Chen wait too long, she didn't sleep very well, so she simply got up first.

    "Is the company busy?" Shen Mingyou knows how busy Jiang Chen is usually. Even during the Chinese New Year, Jiang Chen rarely has time to really rest. The recording of the program may take several days, and he does not know where he has the time to spare.

    "I'm done." Jiang Chen stared at her figure.

    Shen Mingyou opened the suitcase, took out the commonly used items from the inside, and put them away. Because it was too late, he only hurriedly changed the sheets and quilts he brought, and didn't have time to pack many other things.

    After Jiang Chen saw it, he came over and cleaned up together.

    "Hang up Niannian's little clothes, don't wrinkle them."

    "Okay." Jiang Chen listened to his wife's instructions and hung up his clothes honestly.

    [See it or not, brother-in-law Yuzi has been following Sister Youzi, always feeling that his eyes are drawing silk, just like they are glued to Sister Youzi. ]

    [Encountered, I accidentally touched Brother Yuzi's shoulder with her forehead when she got up. ]

    [Oops, I see, brother-in-law Yuzi also touched the shoulder where his sister touched, hahaha, Mr. Jiang, do you just want to post with your wife, don't you! ] Old Du

    [Ah, ah, this couple is obviously just standing together to pack things, it's normal, but why do I look so excited, President Jiang gets up and throws his wife down! ]

    [Hahaha, the friends in the barrage area are so fierce, I almost thought I was watching a variety show of love, not a variety show with a baby. They were all busy eating candy, and I was the only one waiting for the father and daughter of our President Jiang and Nian Nian Xiaobao love? ]

    [Niannian get up quickly, Dad is waiting for you. ]

    Shen Mingyou and Jiang Shen didn't actually do anything, it was just a very everyday conversation between an ordinary couple, a very everyday scene, but the audience, like a magnifying glass, vowed to pick out some candy from their relationship.

    No way, the picture of Shen Mingyou and Jiang Chen in the same frame is too impactful, the first picture in the bedroom just now, one lying on the bed, the other standing, plus Nian Nian, this little baby is with the couple. In the same space, the audience's feeling is not so strong, but now the two are standing together, their height and appearance are all matched, the men are handsome and the women are beautiful, and the appearance is crit, just like a natural pair, full of tension Full!

    Some CPs have such magic power, just looking at each other can make CP fans scream with excitement, not to mention that this is a real couple, is there anything better than a real couple!

    Since the couple did not take the initiative to sprinkle candy, they could only eat the candy by themselves.

    After packing up, Shen Mingyou took the gift prepared in advance and sent it to the family where they lived.

    The program team arranged for her a small farmhouse. The owner lived on the side of the main house. Shen Mingyou lived in a side room similar to a wing room. It's already a good condition.

    Seeing that she was going to go out, Jiang Chen got up and said, "I'll go with you."

    "No need," Shen Mingyou took the gift himself, "Niannian should be waking up soon, you are here watching Niannian."