Chapter 76

Chapter 76

    The day before the broadcast of "Hello, President", the hero and heroine of the show conducted a live broadcast during the day to promote and build momentum for the TV series that will be broadcast tomorrow night.

    However, because the male and female protagonists are newcomers, there are not many fans, and the live broadcast effect is almost non-existent. With the promotion of the drama and TV stations, although one or two hot searches have been made, the discussion has not been able to go up, and it has quickly become a hot search. was submerged.

    Watching the live broadcast of the male and female protagonists did not make any splash on the Internet. In desperation, the director Shi Yan and the producer had no choice but to find Shen Mingyou, the second female lead. Good" preheating.

    Although this TV series Shen Mingyou is only the second female lead, this is the first TV series she has shot since her comeback. Shen Mingyou still attaches great importance to it, so at the request of the director, Shen Mingyou promised that after the filming at night, she will start a live broadcast with netizens Let's chat and cooperate with the promotion of the show.

    Shen Mingyou is very busy, "Ask the Heaven" is about to be finished, and the crew is rushing to schedule these days. During the day, she stays with the crew to film, and at night, she has to catch up with the night scenes. The live broadcast time can only be selected after the show at night.

    It wasn't until after nine o'clock in the evening that Nian Nian was already asleep, and Shen Mingyou returned home after finishing work.

    Xiaoxi followed Shen Mingyou and asked worriedly, "Sister Mingyou, do you really need me to be here for the live broadcast?"

    "No, you can go back and rest."

    "But, how can I sleep?" Xiaoxi saw Shen Mingyou a little She didn't seem to be in a hurry, but her assistant was even more worried, "You know, now the number of Gu Aifei's live broadcast room is about to exceed 10 million, do you think she is against us on purpose, we live broadcast nine It was good for Gu Aifei to start at 3:00. Not long after we announced the live broadcast time on Weibo this afternoon, she also sent a message about the live broadcast on time at 9:00 tonight, but half an hour earlier than us, this was not intentional to fight with us. What is it?"

    This afternoon, Shen Mingyou immediately posted on Weibo after confirming the live broadcast time, but not long after, Gu Aifei also decided to have a live broadcast tonight, half an hour earlier than Shen Mingyou.

    "Wait a minute, what if the number of viewers in the live broadcast room is too small?" Xiaoxi looked at the number of viewers in Gu Aifei's live broadcast room, and found that the number of people in the live broadcast had officially reached 10 million, and everyone was busy watching Gu Aifei The live broadcast of Shen Mingyou's side is definitely not as good as Gu Aifei's side.

    Xiaoxi's worries are not unreasonable. Gu Aifei's new drama "Crossover Elite" will be broadcast tomorrow. As early as many days ago, Gu Aifei has been promoting the new drama. Now the audience is very excited about this upcoming drama. The leading female protagonist in the workplace is full of expectations, and it has been well received on the Internet before it airs. At nine o'clock tonight, Gu Aifei, the heroine of the drama "Crossover Elite", even started a live broadcast. The live broadcast room not only dressed up to attend, but also invited her two very famous friends in the circle to help her out. As soon as the live broadcast started, the number of viewers hit a new high.

    Compared with Gu Aifei's side, Shen Mingyou's side was obviously at a disadvantage.

    Xiaoxi said: "Our live broadcast tonight can actually be the same as Gu Aifei's. The live broadcast room is set up in a more formal way. Sister Mingyou, you can also wear a high-order dress to attend. Also, Huo Xingze is not from Sister Mingyou. Are you a good friend? If you invite him, the popularity will definitely be there at once, so maybe you can compare with Gu Aifei."