Chapter 77

Chapter 77

    Shen Mingyou's punch was very hard, and it hit Jiang Chen's cheekbone on the left side of his face near his eyes.

    With one punch, the left half of Jiang Chen's face hurts.

    He covered half of his face and looked at Shen Mingyou fixedly.

    "..." Shen Mingyou finally came to her senses now: "Why did you come back suddenly?!" She entered the door so silently that she thought a thief had entered the house, which shocked her.

    "I was busy with work in advance, so I came back." Jiang Chen put down his left hand covering his face, Shen Mingyou stared at his face, and found that it didn't seem to be swollen, but she knew how hard she beat someone, and the punch was definitely not light.

    "...Does it hurt?" Shen Mingyou pointed to his face.

    "It hurts." Jiang Chen was really wronged by this fist, but he was beaten by his wife, and he couldn't beat him back. As a businessman, such a big loss must not be eaten!

    "Knead it for me." After Jiang Chen finished speaking, he suddenly approached the dressing table, stretched out his hands against the dressing table behind Shen Mingyou, and leaned forward to press Shen Mingyou back.

    "..." Shen Mingyou was forced to take two steps back by Jiang Chen's unpredictable action, and accidentally kicked the stool down, causing a crackling sound in the room.

    [Wow wow exciting scene is finally here! ]

    [I don't know how President Jiang wants his wife to knead hahaha! ]

    [It hurts so much that my wife rubs it for me, hahaha, Mr. Jiang is clearly acting like a spoiled child. ]

    [Hahaha, there's nothing wrong with kneading it for me. Of course, the wife is responsible for the beating. ]

    [Ah, ah, Mr. Jiang has overwhelmed Sister Yuzi. The next step must be kissing, please hurry up, I want to see it! ]

    When Shen Mingyou finally stabilized her body, Jiang Chen's face had come to her, and she was about to kiss her.

    "..." Realizing what Jiang Chen was going to do, Shen Mingyou raised his hand against his chest and hurriedly said, "There is a camera behind me, I'm broadcasting live!"

    From Jiang Chen's beating to her being crushed, it only happened in an instant. , Shen Mingyou didn't even have time to say what she was doing on the live broadcast, and Jiang Shen had already rushed towards her.

    Jiang Chen's eyes were stunned for a moment. After hearing what Shen Mingyou said, Jiang Chen looked at the mobile phone on the side of the dresser, and then saw the screams of "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" the entire comment section.

    Jiang Chen: "..."

    [Ah, ah, President Jiang saw it. ]

    [Ah, ah, don't beg to come down! ]

    "Hurry up and let me go." Shen Mingyou pushed Jiang Shen, it's alright, the whole Internet saw that she punched Jiang Shen, and then was overwhelmed by Jiang Shen.

    Jiang Chen didn't let go, he frowned, somewhat dissatisfied with the current situation.

    So, he stretched his hand to the side, took the phone, and snapped it on the dresser.

    The live broadcast room instantly became pitch black, and nothing could be seen.

    Thinking that the scene where he just got beaten up by his wife was all broadcast live, Jiang Chen simply let it go, and it was not enough to flip the phone upside down. He found a heavy small iron box from the dressing table and covered the upside down one. On the phone on the dresser, the world was finally completely quiet this time, and no one didn't see them.