Chapter 7

Chapter 7

    At the moment when Shen Mingyou casually left, what she didn't know was that the popularity of her live broadcast room had exceeded 6 million, which was almost on a par with Gu Aifei's live broadcast room.

    This situation was not expected by everyone.

    One is Shen Mingyou, who has been out of the circle for five years and has almost no popularity; the other is a popular little flower with over 60 million fans and her husband is still a top idol.

    When the show started, netizens didn't even know who "Shen Mingyou" was, but when the live broadcast was about to end, the number of viewers in Shen Mingyou's live broadcast room had already caught up with Gu Aifei, how could it not be surprising.

    Eight or nine o'clock in the evening is the time when office workers come home from get off work and relax after eating.

    As usual, click on the social platform, click on the hot search, and then find that today's hot search seems to be too hot.

    The first hot search, the second hot search, and the third hot search, all of them actually exploded. The top three hot searches are followed by a prosperous word "explosive", which is very eye-catching.

    Netizens who just got off work and didn't know what happened, immediately went in with curiosity.

    No. 1 in the most popular searches: #銀館陳明you# No. 2 in the

    most popular searches: #胡星澤# No.

    3 in the most popular searches: #geniusbabyjiangniannian#

    Huo Xingze is almost known to everyone, he is too popular , his popularity is too high, under normal circumstances he is not on the hot search, but once on the hot search, he will definitely hang at the top of the list. In the current situation, Huo Xingze's name is like sandwich cake, sandwiched between Shen Mingyou and Jiang Between these two names, this situation is really rare.

    So, who are Shen Mingyou and Jiang Niannian?

    Bewildered netizens clicked into the hot search, and after looking around, they realized that Shen Mingyou and Jiang Niannian were originally a mother and daughter, and they were the guests on the show "Super Mom" ​​today.

    Seeing that the popularity is so hot, the netizens who followed the trend followed the hot search and entered the live broadcast room, wanting to see who Shen Mingyou was who could step Huo Xingze under it.

    There are also some netizens who have been following the "Super Mom" ​​program, but have been unable to fish because they have to go to work. Until now, they have had the opportunity to play with their mobile phones.

    After clicking on the hot search, most netizens expressed the same doubts: Did you buy this hot search?

    Otherwise, how could Shen Mingyou be the number one in the most popular searches, and still be on top of Huo Xingze? As for the hot searches of the other guests of "Super Mom", the discussion is far less hot than Shen Mingyou, and even Gu Aifei's hot searches are only Ranked seventh or eighth.

    So, if you didn't buy Shen Mingyou's hot search, how did it come about?

    Enthusiastic netizens answer questions online -

    "Hot search is really not bought, it is all brushed by our enthusiastic netizens by themselves. Shen Mingyou's share in the live broadcast room is not a loss, brothers and sisters, go and see!

    " Do you want to live? If you want to watch it, come to the live broadcast room of Shen Mingyou, a rich and powerful family."

    "Are you curious about the growth of a genius baby? If you are curious, come to Shen Mingyou's live broadcast room of "Super Mother", and you will get a little genius group. Oh."