Chapter 19

Chapter 19

    When Nian Nian went to pick a gift for her mother, Shen Mingyou and Huo Xingze came to the vegetable market.

    Tonight, mothers and guests will work together to prepare a sumptuous dinner for the children.

    But because Shen Mingyou lost the talent competition, Shen Mingyou's group received the least amount of money to buy vegetables, just like the money Niannian got to buy gifts.

    Fortunately, Huo Xingze is a little expert at home. Even if he only had fifty dollars for groceries, he quickly made three dishes and one soup in his mind, wrote down the things he wanted to buy on a small note, and waited until all the ingredients were bought. The block actually happened to be spent, not a lot, not a lot.

    Shen Mingyou boasted: "With you here, it seems that I only need to make a start today."

    Huo Xingze: "Of course, I bought the dishes that you and Niannian like to eat today, and then I will show you a hand and take care of you. Satisfied."

    [Ahhh, can my idol still cook? look forward to! ]

    [Huo Xingze actually knows what Shen Mingyou and Niannian like to eat, really caring. ]

    The two of them went home after shopping, and they happened to meet Nian Nian who had just bought a gift. Nian Nian was carrying two or three beautifully packaged bags in his hand, which looked quite heavy.

    "Mom, the gifts are back."

    Shen Mingyou opened the two bags that Nian Nian handed her, and found that they were two bags, which were very expensive. She remembered that when Nian Nian went out, the money for the gifts was only 20 yuan. Where did she buy this expensive bag from?

    "Nian Nian, where did this bag come from?" Nian Nian

    said, "I bought it."

    "Where did you get the money?"

    "Dad's money."

    "..." Shen Mingyou probably guessed something, she pinched Nian Nian Nian's tender little face teased her: "So is this a gift from my father to my mother, or a gift from Nian Nian to my mother?" Nian Nian

    frowned: "It's... a gift from my father."

    The gifts that my father bought must have been given by my father, but when Niannian makes money in the future, it will be given by Niannian.

    Niannian took out another gift, "Xingxing, this is from Niannian, little microphone, do you like it?" This is the gift she chose for Xingxing for ten yuan. This gift should be considered as a gift from Niannian. .

    But Nian Nian knew that a ten-dollar plastic microphone was definitely not durable. The gold card that my father gave me had enough money, so I used my father's card to buy another gift for Xing Xing.

    "This is a gift from Dad to the stars." Nian Nian took out a different gift.

    Huo Xingze, who didn't know where Niannian's father suddenly got out of, heard that it was a gift from Niannian's father, he paused for a moment, then opened the gift and found that it was a box of delicate packaging and handmade Rose chocolate, or a limited edition gift box.

    This kind of gift is usually given by a boyfriend to a girlfriend.

    But if it was given to him by Nian Nian's father, it was... very strange.

    "Thank you for Niannian's gift." Huo Xingze paused, "Thank you for Niannian's father's gift."

    [Huo Xingze who is confused: Why did my brother-in-law give me rose chocolates, and I don't really want to receive them! ]