Chapter 44

Chapter 44

    Jiang Shen, who was scolded as a rogue, was honest all the way back to the hotel.

    Shen Mingyou, who was drunk in his arms, except for the uncomfortable humming from time to time, the second half of the drive was quite honest.

    The car drove all the way to the door of the hotel, Jiang Chen helped him down and carried him on his back as usual, and then entered the hotel.

    It was very late, and there was no one in the hotel lobby. Jiang Chen carried people all the way to the elevator, but he didn't find it. The camera not far away happened to take a picture of Jiang Chen carrying Shen Mingyou from the hotel door to entering the elevator. down.

    This hotel is near the film and television city. Many celebrities often live in it. There are paparazzi outside the hotel almost all the year round.

    Seeing that it was so late, the paparazzi didn't hold out much hope. He was dozing off when he saw a tall figure carrying a woman into the hotel.

    The paparazzi recognized at a glance that the tall man was Jiang Chen of Lingyu Capital, and as for the woman on his back, it was Shen Mingyou!

    The paparazzi became sober in an instant, and today's wave definitely made a lot of money.

    Shen Mingyou is very popular on the Internet now. In addition to variety shows, she has recently become the heroine of a TV series directed by Qin Song. The dramas directed by Qin Song are quality assurance. Although many people on the Internet are not optimistic about Shen Mingyou, but in the entertainment circle, the reverse is true. There are a lot of things going on. A young actor who is not favored today may one day rely on a drama to soar into the sky and successfully enter the front line. This kind of thing is not uncommon in the circle.

    Although paparazzi don't chase stars, he is very optimistic about Shen Mingyou. In his opinion, Shen Mingyou will definitely become more popular and develop better in the future than it is now.

    Now that he was able to photograph Shen Mingyou, he couldn't be more excited.

    So soon, Shen Mingyou was on the hot search again.

    #husbandcarryswife#

    # Shenmingyoujiang and the Shen couple back to the hotel#

    "Hahaha Jiang always walks the steps in the hotel lobby with sister grapefruit on his back, why is his back so straight and his steps so handsome!"

    "Sister Grapefruit is asleep, or is she drunk?"

    "Sister Grapefruit is also tall, but she suddenly looks petite when she is carried on her back by Mr. Jiang who is 1.9 meters tall."

    "Ah, Mr. Jiang must be going. I've been visiting the class. It's only been a few days since I joined the group, so I couldn't wait to catch up to the film and television city. I didn't expect you to be such a clinging brother-in-law!"

    "Is Nian Nian here too? I haven't seen Nian Nian for many days, I miss it so much!"

    "The next live broadcast of "Super Mom" ​​will start in two days, and you can see Sister Yuzi and Nian Nian again, but I don't know who will be the surprise guest in this episode? Sister Yuzi in the last issue The love with your brother-in-law is not enough to show off, I strongly recommend that brother-in-law should give another show!"

    ...

    The crew of "Ask the Heaven" took advantage of the time when Shen Mingyou was on the hot search, and posted Nian Nian as the little beggar on Weibo. .