Chapter 16

Chapter 16

    Shen Mingyou was filming on set for several days.

    The crew of "Hello, President" had already started, because Guan Qiang suddenly became popular, and asked the crew to put her scenes together for filming. The director had already filmed the other scenes in advance, and only needed to make Guan Qiang's role as the second female lead. After the filming is finished, and some scenes are added, the TV series will almost be finished.

    Therefore, Shen Mingyou's scenes can basically be filmed in more than a week.

    Director Shi Yan's face is full of happiness. Shen Mingyou's performance in the crew these days is really surprising. Before that, the beauty in vase who can't film and only reads lines rigidly to the opponent's actors, I don't know why It's like suddenly enlightened, the acting skills are not perfect, but it is more than enough to play their little idol drama.

    Even the male and female lead actors who can't act at all were taken by Shen Mingyou, and their acting skills improved by leaps and bounds. If it wasn't for the limited time, Shi Yan would have wanted to re-shoot the scenes he filmed before, maybe the male and female lead actors could play better through the original. Some.

    Because of Shen Mingyou, the crew's progress has sped up a lot. The scene that was originally expected to take at least ten days to be filmed was almost finished in seven days.

    "Sister Mingyou, when you go to record "Super Mom" ​​tomorrow, can you ask for Fang Tang's autograph?" Lin Simeng especially likes Fang Tang's songs. After getting along for the past few days, she faced Shen Mingyou's At that time, I was no longer afraid, and I could ask Shen Mingyou for help to get an autograph.

    "Okay." Shen Mingyou took a sip of water.

    Shen Mingyou went out to film these few days, but Nian Nian didn't want to follow Jiang Chen to his company alone. Instead, she was very interested in the studio where her mother was filming, so Shen Mingyou took her with her. These days, she stayed with her mother.

    When Nian Nian raised her head to drink water, she found a somewhat familiar figure walking not far from the studio.

    Niannian took her mother's hand, Shen Mingyou followed Niannian's eyes and found that the person who came was Zhao Yan.

    In the cafe on the top floor of the Ouhuang Hotel, Shen Mingyou and Zhao Yan sat facing each other, and Nian Nian sat in a small children's playground not far from their sight, playing with sand.

    Zhao Yan looked at Niannian and said, "Niannian is still the same as before, he doesn't like talking much."

    When Niannian saw him just now, his mother reminded her to call her uncle, and Niannian's voice was calm. He shouted, "Uncle."

    Zhao Yan had not seen his little niece for so long. He wanted to express his thoughts to the little girl with a lot of love. The gifts brought are all too calm.

    It is said that nephew and uncle kiss, but Xiao Niannian is not kissing him at all.

    Zhao Yan felt a little melancholy.

    Shen Mingyou said, "That's because she's not familiar with you."

    The gift that Zhao Yan brought was a beautiful and delicate doll, and Nian Nian was not interested after one glance.

    "You will live in China with Nian Nian in the future, and Nian Nian will meet my uncle a few times, and you will be familiar with it." Zhao Yan said, looking at Shen Mingyou's face.