Chapter 80

Chapter 80

    After the broadcast of "Hello, President", the effect was unexpectedly good.

    In the past few days, the popularity on the Internet has become higher and higher, and the ratings have continued to climb, and even faintly have to catch up with the ratings of another popular drama "Crossover Elite".

    "Crossover Elite" has a huge investment, the male and female lead actors are all well-known actors, and a lot of old actors are gathered in the play. During the broadcast, the complex business battles in the plot, the intriguing workplace, and the difficulties of small people in the workplace are all displayed in front of the audience... After a few days, the word of mouth has fermented very well, and the ratings have also maintained a good high.

    But the strange thing is that although the ratings are holding up well, the growth rate is very slow, like a horizontal line, it is difficult to grow upwards.

    On the other hand, "Hello, President", which was broadcast at the same time as it, is diametrically opposite.

    The popularity of "Hello, President" was very low, and the ratings were average, but in the next few days, the ratings were higher than one episode, and now, it has almost caught up with "Cross-Old Independent Elite".

    This really has to be surprising.

    You must know that "Hello, President" is actually a Mary Su idol drama with no connotation. The rich and domineering president likes the down-and-out Cinderella. The audience was tired of watching this kind of drama as early as 800 years ago.

    But now the fact is that the results of "Hello, President" after the broadcast far exceeded everyone's imagination.

    In response to these two dramas, the marketing account that likes to make trouble deliberately launched a poll online, allowing the majority of netizens to vote which one they like the most, and the reasons for their likes in the comments.

    A lot of viewers participated in the voting. In the end, netizens voted for one vote by one vote. The winner was actually the drama "Hello, President".

    Everyone expressed their opinions in the comment area -

    ""Hello, President" is a light-hearted little sweet drama. It doesn't seem to require any brains. I like this kind of sweet drama."

    "Blood Mary Su will always be my favorite. The key is that the male protagonist in the play is really handsome, and the female protagonist is really cute. Who doesn't like handsome guys and sweet girls."

    "And Shen Mingyou is really amazing . People are pleasantly surprised. Whoever said that Shen Mingyou had no acting skills before? She is the person with the most acting skills in this show. It is really amazing to play a willful rich daughter who makes people love and hate! Especially her She looks so beautiful, and the director is good at filming. She shot every scene of Shen Mingyou so beautifully. When I was watching the drama, I kept taking screenshots like crazy!"

    ""Crossover Elite" is actually pretty good, but I feel that the director Some of them tried too hard, and the plot seems to be very brain-burning and deep, but it is like making a mystery, a simple thing, it has to be very complicated, it is not necessary."

    "I have to say that the acting skills of the old actors in "Crossover Elite" are really good, and Gu Aifei's performance is also very good, and she has not been suppressed by playing against a lot of old actors, but how can I say it? It just doesn't make people feel particularly amazing."

    "What's the comparison, both of them are pretty good, can't you watch both?"

    ...

    In this way, "Hello, President" continues to exert its strength on the Internet, and the hero and heroine are because of this drama. , the number of Weibo fans soared in just a few days, and the two quickly entered the public eye, turning from unknown newcomers to well-known popular actors.