Chapter 72

Chapter 72

    After completing the memory test, Shen Mingyou's family rushed to the next level without stopping.

    The fifth level, Shen Mingyou, chose to explore the tidal flat.

    After arriving at the target location, when Shen Mingyou got off the car, he happened to collide with Gu Aifei's family who had also just arrived.

    Gu Aifei looked at her in surprise.

    "You guys, why are you so fast?!" After leaving the last level, Gu Aifei rushed towards the mudflat as fast as she could. She estimated that no matter how fast Jiang Chen broke through the level, at least he would have to be able to do it well. Hours, she still has enough time, as long as she catches up with the Fang Tang family in front, the possibility of winning the first place is not impossible.

    But now, she just arrived at the mudflat, and Shen Mingyou chased after her. How is this possible?

    Unless Jiang Chen succeeded in clearing the customs almost immediately when the family left, but this is too unbelievable. Shen Mingyou's daughter is already very talented in answering the question in three minutes, but Shen Mingyou's husband is even more talented!

    How can other people live!

    Not only Gu Aifei was surprised, but even Zhou Jingxing was also surprised: "Mr. Jiang, you are too fast. You are faster than us when you start over. It seems that the number one place today belongs to your family."

    Jiang Shen politely said: "There are still two final levels, I wish everyone good luck."

    In order to hurry up, after two polite greetings, everyone rushed to the location arranged by the program team and put on the conjoined pieces prepared by the old dude. After the overalls, Jiang Chen carried a basket, Shen Mingyou led Nian Nian, and the family of three quickly entered a large mudflat in front of them.

    Their task is to dig a basket full of clams in the shortest time, and after digging, they can enter the final level.

    The task did not seem to be difficult. Everyone sat on a special tool cart and was transported by the staff to a place a little further ahead. After arriving at the place where the clams were being dug, Shen Mingyou saw Jiang Xu's family of three, bent over and diligent. Working hard.

    Half of Jiang Xu's basket had been dug up. Seeing that two families had come at once, Jiang Xu straightened his waist and said happily, "Niannian, Ziyu Ziai, you have come.

    " He caught a little cat, and there was mud all over his body. He grinned and said, "Come down and play in the mud, it's fun."

    After Fang Tang greeted Shen Mingyou and the others, she heard that Jiang Xu still wanted to play in the mud, and she was not angry. Calling one place, he said, "Jiang Xiaoxu, I asked you to work, not to play."

    "You guys are exploiting child labor." Jiang Xu pouted and was about to go up to meet Nian Nian. At that time, he found that his legs couldn't move again, "Dad, come and pull me, I'm stuck again."

    Jiang Yuan had to stop what he was doing, walked over like pulling a radish, and pulled his son out with all his strength. .

    But when the son was smashed, his own legs were deeply immersed in the mudflat, and it took a lot of effort to smash his own legs.

    Shen Mingyou also found that the task seemed to be more difficult than she thought, because as soon as she got off the tool cart and entered the mudflat, she found that the mudflat was much softer than the mudflats she had been to before. will sink yourself into it.