Chapter 33

Chapter 33

    Shen Mingyou hugged her daughter who looked like a little clay figurine, and a wet feeling slowly came from her shoulders.

    Niannian cried very softly, and buried her head in her mother's arms, only a small sob could be heard, but the more this happened, the more distressing it became.

    "Niannian, shouldn't my mother be happy when she's back, why are you crying?" Shen Mingyou wanted to raise her daughter's face and take a good look at her, but Niannian was stuck in her mother's arms, but she didn't want to look up.

    Shen Mingyou raised her hand to wipe off the little mud that had accidentally splashed on her daughter's face with her thumb, and touched her hair again, only to find that her hair was also wet, apparently it had just been rained.

    "Niannian will stop crying and take a bath first, okay?" Shen Mingyou was afraid that her daughter would catch a cold, so she carried Niannian into the room, ready to take a hot bath for her daughter first.

    "I don't take a bath." Nian Nian put her arms around her mother's neck and didn't let it go.

    "You'll catch a cold if you don't take a bath." Shen Mingyou coaxed, "Mom brought you a gift. After taking a shower, let's unwrap the gift together, okay?"

    "I don't want a gift." sound.

    "..." Shen Mingyou looked at the petulant Nian Nian and asked, "Then what does Nian Nian want?"

    Nian Nian finally raised her head from her mother's arms, looked at her mother with tears in her eyes and said, "I want my mother to be forever. You can't leave Niannian anymore, you have to be with Niannian every night."

    She couldn't see her mother when she slept, and she couldn't see her when she woke up. I am afraid that my mother will not read it in the future.     Shen Mingyou wiped her daughter's tears, she said, "Niannian, mother can promise you that before leaving home in the future, she will tell Niannian first. If she can't come back from outside, she will contact Niannian every day, okay? "     Shen Mingyou understands her daughter's anxiety. After Nian Nian was born, she has never been separated from her mother, but as the child grows up, Nian Nian will have to go to school in the future, and Shen Mingyou will be very busy with work in the future. She can't be the same as before. , with my daughter every day.

    For Niannian to grow, she also needs to grow.     Seeing that her mother did not agree to

    her request, she looked at her mother with tears in her eyes, hesitated for a moment, and then asked in a low voice, "Does mother not like Niannian?"

, Why can't it be done in the future, is it because my mother doesn't like Niannian anymore, so is this the case?     Shen Mingyou was stunned for a moment, her heart was a little sour. She looked at her daughter and said seriously: "Niannian, remember, my mother

    loves Niannian very much, and this will never change."

Saying this, Nian Nian felt a lot better.

    Shen Mingyou went on to say, "Niannian also loves her mother very much. No matter what happens, she will always love her mother, right?"

    Although Niannian is not a child who will talk about "mom, I love you", but Niannian treats her mother very much. How could Shen Mingyou not know the dependence and love for her mother, her daughter just doesn't like to express it.

    Hearing her mother's question, Niannian nodded firmly: "Yes." Of course she loves her mother. In this world, she loves her mother the most.

    "So, just like Nian Nian loves her mother, her mother's love for Nian Nian is the same, and it will never change."