Chapter 39

Chapter 39

    Niannian was looking forward to it, looking forward to the way her father was spanked by her mother.

    She raised her face and looked at her mother and father for a while, her eyes rolling around, everyone knew that this little dumpling was deliberately doing something bad.

    When Nian Nian saw that her parents didn't move, she urged, "Mom, hit me now, if you do something wrong, you will spank your ass, your baby will spank, and your dad will spank too."

    Jiang Chen glanced at Shen Mingyou, he raised his hand and tried hard He rubbed his daughter's hair and rubbed Niannian's hair in a mess.

    Spanking, thanks to Nian Nian, this little head can think of it!

    Jiang Chen didn't mind that much, but it was a little weird that he was really going to be spanked by his wife.

    But seeing Niannian so insistent, Jiang Chen hesitated for a moment, and said softly: "Or..."

    Or, as a father, it is not impossible to sacrifice for the little cub.

    "..." Shen Mingyou interrupted Jiang Chen's words in time: "I think Nian Nian is right."

    After hearing what her mother said, Nian Nian thought she would be able to enjoy the scene of her father being spanked by her mother right away, but the next time In a second, Nian Nian heard her mother say, "In that case, let Nian Nian help my mother do it."

    Nian Nian: "..."

    Shen Mingyou decided to hand over this arduous task to this schadenfreude in front of her, and explained the task. Afterwards, Shen Mingyou didn't give the father and daughter a chance to speak, and turned around and left.

    Only Nian Nian was left standing there, staring at his father.

    Jiang Chen picked up the little cub who had framed him, and slapped her little butt a few times: "Niannian is a little traitor, he agreed to a little secret with his father, but turned around and told it Mom, I still want to spank my dad, I think Nian Nian should

    be spanked the most." Nian Nian, who was spanked, struggled in his father's arms: "Mom save me!"

    It was obviously the father who should be beaten the most. Why was Nian Nian the only one who was injured in the end? It was not enough to be spanked by his mother, but also to be spanked by his father. Nian Nian was so angry.

    Shen Mingyou ignored the cub's cry for help, she bent her mouth and hurried into the house all the way.

    Seeing that her mother didn't come back to save her, Niannian was very sad.

    After breaking free from his father's arms, Nian Nian, who was spanked by his father, carried his little hands behind his back angrily and walked in front with his chubby belly.

    Seeing Nian Nian, Jiang Chen seemed to be really angry and tried to hold his daughter's hand, but was slapped away by Nian Nian, and her daughter frowned and glared at him with a puffed face. The little belly that is getting more and more round seems to be trying to express: Nian Nian is very angry now!

    Jiang Chen: "..."

    There is no way, he can only follow behind his daughter's butt, coaxing from time to time, thinking angrily, and sometimes it is scary.

    **

    In two days, the opening ceremony of the TV series "Ask the Heaven" arrived.

    Shen Mingyou came to the film and television city in S City early in the morning. In the morning, Shen Mingyou met the hero of the play "Ask the Heaven" and other main creators.