New home

We made it to the apartment pretty quickly. Since it was within walking distance from the diner we just met at. On our way there we stopped at a supermarket where I bought body wash, lotion, and other essentials. Because when I packed, I didn't think about any of those things. Less stuff would be easier for me to carry anyways. I also bought groceries, since I didn't want to live off of what Jeongin had back at the apartment. I would feel horrible. I paid for all these things with my aunt's card of course. All these things were so new to me, eating out, and going to a supermarket. I wondered If Jeongin noticed. I really hope he didn't. It was embarrassing enough that I didn't know anything about the outside world. I didn't want him to think that I'm some kind of sheltered weirdo. However, I couldn't help looking at everything in awe. I read lots of books in my free time but I'm sure that wouldn't help me in the real world.I also wondered, did my aunt already know about her missing credit card? and when she does find out will she have the bank cancel her card?. Before she does I intend to get good use out of it, might even go shopping tomorrow. I've always wanted to do that. Shopping at a mall has been on my list of things I've wanted to do for a long time. I love clothes, whether it's male or female clothes I don't care really. As long as I feel comfortable.

We stepped into a huge apartment building, taking the elevator up to the second floor, to room 209. The inside of the apartment was small but cozy, it was decorated nicely with beige and small pops of color. It had a minimalistic look to it. Jeongin started off by giving me a tour of every room. Which was just the kitchen, living room, and laundry room. Lastly, he showed me my room, it was small just like every other room in the apartment. I wasn't complaining though, at least it was clean and I had a place to sleep. There was a bed next to a small window, a bedside table, and a closet. I had a feeling I would make a lot of new memories in this room, in this apartment. He ended the house tour by giving me a spare key. We then went into the kitchen to put the groceries away, while laughing about how the cashier at the supermarket couldn't stop staring at me.

"I bet if you go back there he's going to ask you for your number", Jeongin teased.

"I mean he can if only I had a phone." I giggled, putting the cream cheese into the fridge.

"So he's your type? and wait! you don't have a phone ?. He sounded surprised. I couldn't blame him, people my age normally have a phone. It's not like I never wanted one. It's just that my aunt wouldn't allow it.

"My type?" I was confused by the question. "Also no, I've never really needed a phone." I lied.

He lifted his eyebrow at me for a second and then continued talking. "Yeah a type, you know someone with particular qualities that you find attractive."

"I don't know, I've never thought about things like that" I lied again. I have thought about things like that. Things like what it's like to be in love and what type of person I would fall in love with. I did know one thing though. I'm gay. I knew from that time my aunt brought home this romance book for me. However this time the male character didn't fall in love with a girl. The story really piqued my interest and made me feel things I didn't feel when I read straight romance books. Especially at certain parts. This evening at the grocery store really confirmed that feeling, when I felt butterflies for the hot cashier that bagged my groceries. Maybe that's what Jeongin means by somebody being my type.

"WAIT SO YOU'VE NEVER DATED ANYBODY??." I don't know why he was shouting now but I nearly dropped the eggs.

"N-no." My stomach flipped just thinking of the thought of actually dating someone.

"Really? that's hard to believe, you're really cute though, but me too" He shrugged.

We both looked at each other laughing a little. "I guess that's one thing we have in common," He added while putting the last bit of the groceries into the cupboard.