Under control

I started off my shoot in the morning but it ended up being longer than I expected. Now I'm on my way, rushing to the cafe where Minho and I agreed to meet up at. I look crazy, running on the sidewalk, and based on people's reactions I'm assuming they think the same. After messaging him last night we decided to meet up today at a cafe just a few blocks from my apartment. I run for seven more minutes until I'm standing in front of the cafe. I push the door open, entering to see Minho already seated and waiting. I glance down at my phone to look at the time, seeing that I'm ten minutes late. He must be upset. Nobody likes to wait, well I know I don't. I rush up to the table, feeling extra nervous now that I know how late I am.  When he looks up from his phone and at me, I feel my heart stop. I can't read his expression. He must be really upset.

"I'm sorry I'm late, my shoot went longer than expected " I apologize, tensely, expecting him to respond angrily.

"No, it's okay" he shakes his head "Have a seat."

Relief washes over me. He doesn't sound upset.

"Felix right ?, I'm Minho" he smiles, extending his hand over the table to me and I reach over, shaking his hand."I've gone ahead and ordered you a coffee is that alright ?" He asks and I now notice the Americano sitting on the table in front of me. I smile, "It is, thank you."

After a long moment, Minho pretty much explains to me everything he knows about modeling, how he prepares for shoots the night before, and a lot of important things I've never thought about. I also asked him questions and he was very eager to answer each and every one of them. He sounds very passionate about his job as a model. By the way, he explains everything in deep detail I can tell that he's very experienced. We stop talking for a moment and I feel his eyes on me. He's staring. A lot.

I straighten in my seat uncomfortably before asking"Is something wrong ?"

"Oh nothing, I'm just glad that Hyunjin fell for someone like you."

I stop drinking my coffee, choking a little. "Fe-fell for ?" I stutter, the words cracked and broken.

Minho hums.

He must be joking.

"You know every time we meet up, you're all that he talks about."

My eyes go wide when his words finally sink in. Hyunjin talks about me. My entire body becomes impossibly still. What could he be saying about me?

"You seem surprised" Minho laughs.

"I am" I blink "Wha-what has he been saying about me ?"

"Oh" Minho smirks "so he hasn't told you yet."

My heart squeezes in my chest. "Tell me what ?"

"Wait-" Minho's eyes widen slightly "He really hasn't told you yet ?"

I stare at him, confused.

"Then it's not my place to tell you." He sighs, rubbing the back of his neck. "I wouldn't want Hyunjin to kill me, I've already told you too much."

Kill him? Now I can't help but want to know.

"Well if you don't have anymore more questions, I guess we're done for today."

"I do," I say quickly "when you said Hyunjin fell for-"

"Nice try" He interrupts me."But I mean questions about modeling."

I huff, I'm definitely not going to get any answers out of him.

When we say our goodbyes and go our separate ways I realize I should of at least asked Minho about what Hyunjin has been up to these days. I haven't heard or seen from him. He told me that he would be very busy for a while but that was all that he said. I don't want to bother him by texting or calling. He will think I'm clingy and the truth is I am. I want to see him. I want to touch him, feel him. I miss his scent, everything about him. I know that we're not a couple but is it weird that I miss him?