Cry for me

Hyunjin's Pov

I walked to the bathroom still carrying him in my arms. I placed him gently onto the marble sink while I left the water to slowly run in the tub. I made my way back toward him, stopping between his legs. He wasted no time pressing his body against mine and I wrapped my arms around his small waist. It's becoming a habit and I honestly don't mind.  Knowing I was the one to take his innocence. Sent another feeling of arousal inside me. I could feel myself getting hard again. He must have noticed because he was now looking up at me with a dazed look in his eyes. I shivered at the sight of him. He looked pretty like that, all fucked out because of me, but I wasn't done. "I'm gonna need you to open wider than that" I commanded, tapping on his thigh. He whined, spreading his legs wider on the sink. I'm liking the fact that he listens to me so well. He doesn't ask many questions and I can just do what I want with him. I slid slowly inside him, not wanting to be too rough. He immediately clenched around me letting out a broken moan. A groan escaped my throat as I adjusted myself at the tightness. His walls felt so good around me and with slow hard thrusts. I began to rock in and out of him. "Hyunjin" he whimpered, moving his hips to meet my thrusts. Gosh, he's so sexy. Soon the bathroom was filled with nothing but the echoing sounds of him whimpering my name. Which eventually turned into barely audible sounds. I couldn't understand what he was saying and he just sounded like a blabbering mess. He closed his eyes, letting out another silky moan.

"Look at me," I instructed.

He whined, turning away.

"Didn't I say no whining ?" I thrusted in, this time harder. "Be a good boy." I tugged on the back of his hair making him look up at me. He stared up at me with his doe eyes barely keeping focus.

"I asked you a question, Felix. Answer me." I released his hair watching his mouth fall open. He lets out another whine and I thrust in harder. Feeling both his hands clench onto my arms. He whined again, this time louder.

Oh.

I see what he's doing.

I slammed in harder. Picking up the pace, my hands were now placed on his hips. Making sure I maintained the same quick hard thrusts. I didn't give him time to adjust to the new rhythm . "I know you're being a brat just because you want to be fucked harder" I leaned down whispering into his ear. He clenched around me and his moans got louder.

"sto-stop...Hyun-plea-please slow down." He cried out. Closing his eyes tightly. I grabbed his face roughly, forcing him to look up at me. His pathetic begging only made me want to fuck him harder.

"Firstly, you're too much of a little whore to tell me to slow down."

I watched as tears filled his eyes and I continued to pound into him even harder and quicker than before.

"Secondly, look how good you take it, why should I stop?"

He was a moaning mess now with tears dripping down his cheeks as he came letting out a high pitched sound. His grip on my arms tightened, but I didn't stop. I still needed to come. After a few more hard thrusts I pulled out of him cumming onto his thighs. As much as I wanted to go another round, he looked half asleep now. He could barely keep his body upright on the sink. Cute. "Hold onto me." I instructed and I felt him wrap his weak arms around my neck. I lifted him off the marble sink and walked to the tub. I closed the pipe which had been running for a while. The tub being half full now. I slowly placed him into the warm water and with one hand I kept his body upright while I washed the sweat and cum off of his body with the other. He looked like he was enjoying it. After I was done, I lifted him out of the tub, wrapping him up in a towel. I bundled him up like a potato and I wanted to die at how cute he looked. He was almost asleep now. I carried him until we reached the room. Where I laid him
down on the big sofa in my room. I dried his skin, applied lotion afterwards, and then dressed him in one of my T-shirts and sweatpants. Which was too big for him but I had to make it work. I went back to my bed and changed the dirty sheets. I tucked him in bed and watched him snuggle into the fresh white sheets. I crawled in later when I took a shower of my own and the minute my body appeared next to his, he held onto me like I would run away. I wrapped my arms around his waist cuddling him closer. This aftercare thing is new to me, I don't normally take care of people after sex. I looked down at his sleeping face and his eyes looked puffy. I felt bad now for making him cry, but it couldn't be helped. Because even with tears in his eyes he still looked cute taking my cock. I had to exercise all levels of self-control tonight and that started at the party. From the moment he walked in looking all beautiful in his pretty little black skirt. I knew I had to make him cry tonight.