Cafe date?

Felix's pov

Two days have passed since that night with Hyunjin,
and he's honestly all I've been thinking about. I feel dumb to be honest because I'm sure he's not thinking about me. I'm still embarrassed about the way I acted that night. I should have said goodbye to him at least. He must think I'm weird now. That night when I came home all flustered and panicked, Jeongin was very concerned, but after I sat down with him and explained the situation. He told me that he thinks it's best that I stay away from somebody like Hyunjin. Because he's heard a lot of rumors about him. Rumors of how he's a playboy who never sleeps with the same person twice and how he's broken a lot of hearts over the years. However, he didn't have to convince me to stay away from Hyunjin. Because that night I already promised myself that I would.

So for the past few days, all I've done is work at the country club with Jeongin, it's been so much fun, and I'm starting to get the hang of things. I'm also less nervous than I use to be. Although, I haven't seen Hyunjin at the country club since the first day I saw him there. Today is my first day off, so I took this opportunity to wake up late this morning and scroll through my phone in bed. Then I had breakfast alone since by the time I got up Jeongin had already left for work. He's really hardworking, he told me the other night that he's saving up money for University next year, because he doesn't want to bother his parents anymore. Since they already have six of his other siblings to take care of. I was sitting by the window, journaling at the moment, watching people pass by, and just enjoying my free time. Little moments like these mean a lot to me, it might not mean a lot to some people, but I couldn't do these things before. Things like journaling by a window and seeing actual people pass outside, things like going to work and making friends. I didn't have that for years. I try not to think of my aunt these days, but sometimes I'm scared that I will be out one day and I'll see her in the streets. I know that the chances of that happening are small, but that's just how scared I am of her. I can't go back to that house in the middle of nowhere. I hate being surrounded by nothing but trees. My life now is everything I ever wanted and I don't want it to change. I spent a few minutes looking out the window and then I got up to start preparing for my day. Today was the day I had to go back to the fashion company, to get my makeover and fitting done. I really hope I'll see Jisung again, maybe one day I'll invite him for lunch with Jeongin. I have a feeling that they'll get along. They both have similar energies about them.

My shower routine was the same as always. I got out of the shower after 15 minutes and got dressed. The weather outside was still chilly, so I decided to wear a beige plain t-shirt, baggy jeans, and a brown jacket. I also took my tote bag to carry my keys and phone. My walk to the bus stop was quite long but I didn't mind. The sky was filled with clouds and chilly winds were blowing. Everybody was bundled up in their jackets and scarves. I made it on the second bus and found myself an empty seat by the window. The bus made a couple of stops and by the third stop, the bus was almost filled. Now I had someone sitting next to me. I didn't look away from the window until the person spoke.

"Aren't you the boy from the supermarket a few nights ago ?" I wasn't familiar with that voice so I turned to the side. It was the hot cashier from the supermarket that one night.

I smiled. " Yes I am, and you're the cashier from that night."

"Changbin" he continued.

"Felix."

His mouth curved up into a smile. His smile was very attractive. His outfit was casual today, he looked comfy. He's well built, I could see his muscular arms through his long sleeve black shirt.

"I wanted to talk to you at the supermarket that night," he scratched the back of his head. "But you and your friend were talking." He finished

Just then the bus stopped. It was my stop. I got up and walked towards the door. Before I stepped outside I turned around and spoke to him. " It was nice meeting you Changbin, I wish we could've talked longer." I gave him a wave and left. I couldn't wait to tell Jeongin about this later.