Cuddles after sex

Hyunjin's pov

I guess you can say it started off with a little resistance on his end. Expected, with how tight he is, but in situations like these, there's nothing a few kisses and enough lube can't fix. Now with three of my fingers deep inside him, moving in and out. Stretching his walls and touching all his good spots. Which by the way didn't take me long to find. He's been letting out a string of never-ending moans and whines. Not to mention the tears streaming down his pretty freckled cheeks. I thrust in hard, stopping only when I'm knuckle deep, curling and pumping my digits around his tight walls. His moans grow louder with a mixture of words, I just can't seem to understand. His senseless blabbering is beginning to sound like music to my ears. It wasn't on my list tonight to finger him to tears but I don't think I've ever been so turned on in my life.

With every curve and pump of my fingers, I could feel him stretching out even more and his moans only get needier and louder. "If you're moaning like this and it's just my fingers, won't it be another story once my dick is inside you ?" I pump in and out, faster this time and his breathing gets heavier. "You-your fingers feel so go-good" he mumbles through tears, his thighs shaking as he begins to move his hips up and down. I stop my movements and he lets out a displeased whine. "Please don't stop" he begs and I ignore his request. He moves his hips more, pushing down onto my fingers. "More" he begs as he bounces in an attempt to gain the same pleasure from before. I watch as he fucks himself onto my fingers. His eyes closed in concentration "Plea-Hyun-more" he chokes out in between moans, rocking his hips more.

"Such a needy little thing, aren't you?" I start moving my fingers again and he nods his head, while more tears fill his eyes. I pump in one last time, feeling him clench. He lets out a whine and his whole body shakes as he cums, my fingers still buried deep inside him.

He lays his head on my shoulder, letting out soft whimpers as he breathes hard. I bring my hand to the back of his head, stroking gently while his orgasm dies out. "Shh darling, you did so well" I whisper to him and he sniffles, his arms moving to wrap around my neck. I stroke his hair for a while, whispering sweet praises into his ear and he calms down. His tears stop and his breathing settles down as well. It wasn't my intention to make him cry but if he's crying and we've just begun. I guess he'll be bawling later on. We haven't even gotten to the best part yet.

"Was it too much for you baby, or are you ready to take something better than my fingers ?" I ask and he nods with a low hum. I know he's in a vulnerable and slutty headspace right now but that doesn't mean I'm going to stop. Not with how hard I am. Which I'm sure he's aware of. Besides I've comforted him enough. "Let me see those eyes" I coo and he unwraps his arms from my neck. He faces me with his doe glossy eyes and my heart skips a beat at how pretty he looks.

"You're always such a good boy for me" I lean forward placing a kiss on his forehead. Since he's already on top, riding me won't be a problem.

"Now lift your ass."

He positions himself as he wraps his arms around my neck. While I hold his waist tightly, guiding him to the top of my cock. He sinks down slowly taking just the tip inside him and then he stops.

"It's-it's too much" he whines and I almost laugh. It's just the tip and he's already complaining.

"You can take it, you've done it before," I say sternly. It would be easier to just ram it in, but I don't feel like helping him out. I hear him breathe out as he slowly lowers himself taking me in inch by inch and I could feel myself getting swallowed by his warmth. "Fuck, just like that" I breathe as I feel my cock entering deeper into his slick hole "just a little more."

He gasps, followed by a whimper, as he takes in everything, my cock disappearing into his body. He squirms around, trying to adjust himself on top of me. Then he gazes down and I feel his whole body stiffen.