Warm milk and honey: Side story one

Felix's Pov

When I say that I might scream into a pillow later because of how cute I think Hyunjin looks right now—I mean that as the calmest thing I can possibly do.

But him saying yes tonight to letting me put a green clay mask on his face, all while wearing a bow headband I got for him two days ago, which also looks like the one on my head right now. Is enough to remind me that he really doesn't say no to me no matter what I ask him sometimes.

A relaxing night in with my boyfriend it's time spent with him like this that has me falling in love even more and although I didn't think that was possible. When you're dating someone who treats you like you're the most precious person in their life. It's hard to not feel like that even once or twice a day.

"If you get it in my eye I might go blind."

Hearing myself let out a breathy giggle, I continue stroking the brush beneath Hyunjin's eye, applying a layer of green clay mask that oddly smells like matcha. "Then how about you keep your eyes close like I told you to," I say, staring at him, a smile forming on my lips. The more I look at him the more I think he looks ridiculously cute with a headband on. His black hair all pushed back makes me want to plant soft kisses all over his face. But I rather not know what a face mask tastes like regardless of how good it smells.

"mmm" large warm hands travel up my thighs, tickling my skin beneath my robe "but then if I close my eyes I won't be able to see your pretty face."

The way my heart flutters is nothing new. A cheeky smile, one that I know all too well curves on Hyunjin's lips.

"Well I'm done anyways and I didn't get any in your eyes so you don't have to worry about going blind," I tell him, as I place the brush down beside me.

"How long do I have to keep this on?" Leaning closer to look at himself in the mirror behind me, I'm distracted once again by Hyunjin's firm toned chest. I was too focused on the cute poker dot headband on his head to remember that he's shirtless and wearing gray sweatpants. A combination that never fails to make me weak. Sculpted by a god—is that too much? Well a man as handsome as Hyunjin I can't think of any other words to describe him.
I slide my hand down his biceps, purposely letting my nails dig into his skin leaving a red scratch mark.

He hisses but doesn't even flinch "Are you a cat was leaving scratches on my back last night not enough for you?"

"I–last night I didn't even realize" I stutter my way through my words, pushing the images of him, shirtless, sweaty, and on top of me out of my mind.

"It's okay angel" his voice is soft as he lets out a laugh that makes my chest feel all fuzzy "To be honest I didn't even feel anything" he continues, pressing a kiss to my forehead.

"Liar" I mutter unable to look up at him as I slide my arms around his neck, burying my face into his bare chest.

________♡________

Hyunjin's pov

The smooth feeling of a silk robe touching my skin, blond hair pushed back by a fluffy headband, warm skin beneath the palm of my hands, and the scent of vanilla.

My Friday nights have changed for the better. Sitting on my bathroom sink is the reason for that change, hiding his face in my chest with the tips of his ears all red.

I've never worn a headband but I'm wearing one because of him. The thing on my face—a face mask was it? I couldn't say no. Not when he looked so excited asking me if he could put it on for me, gosh I feel like I'd let him paint my nails if he asked too. Anything to make my Angel happy. I can only describe Felix as the sweetest and most precious person in my life and I love being with him.
I run my hands down his thighs beneath his silk robe, feeling his smooth skin, only to feel those same legs wrap around me. Smirking I lift him off the sink, small hands bury themselves into my scalp, latching onto my hair and soon I'm being stared at with the prettiest eyes.

A small pout, big brown eyes–I don't think I know anyone who's as pretty as my baby.

"Why did you pick me up?"

I feel myself smile, something I do a lot when I'm with him "Why did you wrap your legs around me then, did you not want to be picked up?"

His eyes twinkle, as he pulls in his bottom, all of a sudden looking like he's holding in a laugh. But why—

"You look kinda funny with a green mask all over your face" Felix giggles, holding it in and making one of the cutest sounds I've probably heard from him.

Warmth spreads through my chest, like honey in warm milk and it makes me want to hold him close like this forever. He stops laughing, smiling at me now "About your question earlier. 10 minutes. So I think it's time you wash it off" Felix tells me, poking my cheek, blushing as he pulls his finger away.

Precious. And he's all mine.

I think my heart actually just skipped a beat.

Love feels so genuine once it's with the right person.