Playing games

Felix's pov

I sink my fingers into the cool sheets, watching the top of Hyunjin's silky black hair as he hunches his body over a little to tie my shoelaces in front of me on the bed. My chest feels all warm and fuzzy. And it's a strange feeling but I'm getting used to it the more I spend time with him. Does he realize he's just spoiling me? I mean I can tie my shoelaces on my own. I've always done everything on my own. He's been taking care of me all morning as we both get ready to leave the house. Since we'll be going to the mall today to do some shopping. Winter shopping. For me. Since I don't have any warm clothes for this weather. Hyunjin is taking a day off from work to bring me shopping. I didn't ask him to and I can't really remember how the topic came up but I'm still very excited.

"Ohh kay" Hyunjin finally finishes tying my shoelace into a bow "and we're done" he breathes, standing up and fixing his pants "let's leave now."
I nod, standing on my feet and adjusting the large coat I'm wearing—Hyunjin's coat. He is probably two sizes bigger than me but I don't have a choice, it's really cold outside and I don't own a thick enough coat to wear. But at the same time, I'm not complaining. It smells like him and it's so so comfortable.
We arrive in front of Hyunjin's black car and it's covered in snow. Well, everything outside is covered in snow. It's not snowing heavily but it's enough to make everything around us look like a winter wonderland. That's just my thoughts though, Hyunjin doesn't seem all as impressed as I am.

....

Inside the car is warm, since the heater is on but that's not the only reason why I feel all hot. Six minutes into the drive one of Hyunjin's hands moved from the steering wheel and onto my thigh. Which he's been caressing, rubbing, and squeezing all while he drives. How he manages to stay focused on the road with one hand on the steering wheel and not crash. I really don't know. But I feel like he's gotten more clingy or maybe I'm just imagining it and he's always been like this. I turn my head just a little to look at him and with his eyes still on the road his hand moves to my inner thigh. Facing forward once more I let out a shaky breath. And for the entire ride, he keeps his hand there and I can't tell if he's teasing me or if my thigh has become his favorite place to keep his hand while he drives.

The ride to the mall is long but not unbearable. We enter inside and the mall is so big that I'm overwhelmed and not sure where to start. Also, the fact that I've never been here has me feeling anxious for some reason.

"What do you want to buy first?" Hyunjin asks as we both stop walking.

"Uh..." I start thinking, I love shopping but is it really okay for him to buy me things? I don't know why I didn't think about this before and now we're literally standing in the mall. I feel like I'm such an inconvenience to him sometimes. He even took a day off from his work to bring me here. But why? Why does he always take care of me so well?

"You don't have to think too hard you know" Hyunjin smiles at me and I feel myself worrying just a little less. Maybe he does want to be here. "We can enter a couple of stores and you can pick whatever you want okay?" He reaches for my hand and our fingers intertwine as he pulls me a little closer to him. His hands are cold. But I like it. I like when he holds my hand like this.

Nodding, I manage a small smile and we start walking again. We enter the first store and I'm hesitant at first to pick whatever I want. But soon, with the help of Hyunjin, I never thought he'd be interested in helping me pick out clothes, I begin choosing all the things I like. At the second store, it's pretty much the same, and at the third and fourth as well. Just a pattern of me choosing fuzzy and cute clothes. With Hyunjin sometimes picking out something he thinks would look good on me as well.
Now we enter the fifth store and I think it's our last since I've already gotten a lot of things at the previous stores.