Where it all started

<A few months later~Spring>

"Aren't you going to teach me for real now?" Felix giggles, feeling his now long haired boyfriend come up behind him, grabbing his hip firmly and positioning him forward.

Hyunjin leans closer dropping his mouth to the blond's ear
"First, ensure that none of your fingers are sticking out" he instructs as he grabs hold of Felix's right hand, in which he is holding a black tennis racket, gripping it at the same time with the younger.

Felix only nods, shuddering at how Hyunjin presses into him to lift the racket.

"Mhm yeah just like that, keep them wrapped around the racket's grip and handle comfortably" Hyunjin continues, noticing how Felix shudders against him. And he smirks, squeezing the blond's hip "Secondly the way you're standing is all wrong—you need to get into position once you see the ball coming towards you" he instructs sternly now making the blond's cheeks redden, it's been a while since he's seen Hyunjin so serious about something.

"This means that your legs need to be slightly bent and apart, while your shoulders need to be relaxed" Hyunjin finishes as he backs away from Felix ready to critique his form.

Once again Felix only nods, before getting into position the best he can, confident that he did it wrong.

Hyunjin silently eyes the younger. Sighing at the way he manages to do the complete opposite of what he just instructed.

"Uh I think I understand now" Felix turns around, biting his lip in embarrassment as he stares at Hyunjin.

"Think?" Hyunjin folds his arms to his chest staring back at his freckled face lover seriously "Were you even listening?"

"Umm, I was" Felix smiles coyly, taking a couple of steps closer until he's standing directly in front of Hyunjin. "Something about-" he drags, pretending to think as he slides his arms around Hyunjin's neck, rising on his tippy toes to meet his taller boyfriend's eyes.

"Wrapping my fingers around it and gripping it firmly" Felix finally responds, dropping his voice and tilting his head. And smiling as the older arches a brow at him. "Then getting into position and-" he leans closer, pressing his lips to Hyunjin's softly. "Can you teach me again please?" He breathes, gently pressing his lips to Hyunjin's plump lips once more before pulling away and looking into his eyes.

Hyunjin curls his arms around Felix's waist hugging him closer before moving his hand and firmly squeezing the blond's ass through his pleated blue tennis skirt,

"Of course Angel."

*:・゚。 END *ੈ✩‧₊˚