247 with you: Side story two

Hyunjin's pov

"How long are you going to hold onto me like this?" Felix giggles, stroking his hand through my hair.

"For as long as I need" I respond nuzzling my face into his body as I hug onto him tighter. He doesn't understand. I was just about to get myself a second iced Americano when he walked into my office. He didn't even tell me he was coming. The last time I saw Felix was two days ago when we spent a night in together. And I can't lie before he entered I was in the shittiest mood. More and more responsibilities are being put onto me but this isn't me complaining.

"He comes from old money, he doesn't have to work for anything in his life." I've probably heard that more times than I'm able to count on all my fingers but it's the opposite actually. My parents aren't the type to just hand over everything to their children. I mean just look at my older brothers and look at me. I'm the one busting my ass off behind a desk working long hours and so sleep deprived it's not even funny. Everybody just assumes that I'm stuck up and privileged.

Privileged yes. Stuck up? No.

I hear a soft hum as I feel small fingers stroke through my scalp, soothing the skull-splitting headache I've had for hours now. I let myself relax and I shut my eyes letting out a breath that makes my chest feel less heavy. I stare up at my very own stress reliever in human form and he smiles at me still running his hand through my hair.

"What are you doing here I thought you had to go furniture shopping with your roommate today?" I ask, trying my best to keep my eyes open as I stare back into Felix's eyes.

"We actually didn't find the exact coffee table we wanted so instead of going to another store our day was cut short since Jeongin got a call from his work to come in" Felix explains, sounding a bit disappointed "I figured you were busy working so I contemplated on awhile if I should come and see you or not" he continues, fingernails scratching over my scalp gently.

"Thought you were going to tell me that you came to my office 'cause you missed me like crazy " I tease, feeling his hand stroking through my hair come to a halt.

A small smile creeps across his face "Mmm maybe that too."

"Maybe?" I raise a brow, pulling him onto my lap before slipping my hand under his cropped white cardigan. Felix doesn't have time to protest as I begin tickling him all over his stomach, sides, and torso.

"Nooo-" he forces through giggles as he tries to curl in on himself making his body smaller.

"Didn't you miss me, Angel?" I continue to tease, tickling him more as I feel him trying to slip away.

"I did-I did please Hyun-" he begs, voice squeaky. Smirking I grab onto his waist, keeping him trapped on my lap as I continue to attack him even more. He whines loudly, struggling to escape from my grip on him"I missed you-I missed you a lot now stopp."

Satisfied with his response, I stop tickling him, letting my hand drag up his smooth skin until I reach his chest. He tenses letting out a small sound, the tips of his ears turning red—matching the red cherries on his white cardigan as he covers his hand over his mouth.

"Oh," I smirk, realizing my fingertips brushed his nipple just now. See this is why I can't control myself sometimes And why I wanna tease him all the time. Leaning closer until my mouth is next to his ear, I ask "Has my little Angel become more sensitive to my touch?" I pull away to meet his eyes and this time it's his cheeks that's become a pretty shade of red.

"No-no" he murmurs back "it's just-since the other night" he drops his eyes, biting his lip now "I've been a little sore."

"Is that so...I wonder why" I say, unable to take my attention off his lips.

Felix doesn't look at me but then softly he says "You-you know why."

Cute.

"And why would I know why your nipples are sore?" I ask, acting clueless once again "Hmm Angel?"
The redness from his face spreads down to his neck and I chuckle watching him frown. Truly now he looks like a tomato. Still not able to meet my eyes he mumbles softly and I only catch the last part.
Smirking, I gently grab his chin, turning his head so that I can stare into his pretty eyes. "Speak up, I didn't quite catch that sweetheart."

Frowning, he blinks, eyes shiny "You're so mean."

An uncontrollable smile takes over my lips and I lean forward, placing a soft kiss on his forehead. Turning his body to completely face me Felix wraps both his arms around my neck, hugging me close as he rests his head on my shoulder "I take it back I didn't miss you."

Cute. Just by the way he said it I can tell he's pouting right now.

My hands move slowly, running up his thighs feeling the rough material of his denim jeans. Before I slip my arms around his slender waist pulling him closer.

"Meanie" he mumbles, hugging me tighter.

"For someone who said they didn't miss me you sure are holding onto me like I might disappear any second," I let out a breathy laugh, feeling him almost choke the air out of me.

Loosening his hold around my neck, Felix pulls away, resting his forehead to mine as he stares into my eyes "Well did you miss me?" He asks, doe eyes staring into my soul.

I fight the urge to kiss his soft lips, knowing they would taste like cherry. A flavor I now crave because of him. But instead, I say "I did—so much that I thought I would die."

His eyes widen making him look like a surprised cat "Now you're just being dramatic."

Loving you has turned me into a lot of things and maybe dramatic is one of them.

"But" his eyes soften and I stop breathing for a second as he stares at me with the same loving look he always gives me—the one that always makes my chest feel all fuzzy. "I think I know that feeling as well...missing you so much that it's too much for me to handle."

I struggle for a moment to find words but I don't have to as we silently stare at each other having a moment that probably no one else can understand. Small fingers move to my hair, tugging lightly before I'm melting into a soft kiss the taste of cherry reminding me that the Angel above me right now is real. I shudder my lips moving at the pace of the soft lips against mine. "Jinnie" he tugs my hair again, slipping his tongue into my mouth the second my lips part to respond. Rougher this time my head is tugged back, deepening the kiss as half lidded eyes stare into mine.
Shocks of heat reaches my stomach—then suddenly that warmth dies as Felix pulls away, sliding his hands out of my hair. And already moving to stand on his feet. I didn't even realize when I let go of him but quickly I reach out pulling him back onto me and ignoring his little yelp.

"Kissing me like that and then trying to slip away...where do  you think you're going?" I ask seriously, wrapping an arm around his waist tightly.

"Uh Home-" he blinks innocently and I must be hearing incorrectly but still I'll let him talk. "If I stay here I have a feeling you're not going to get any work done and I could tell you were really busy the moment I walked through the door," he tells me, sounding apologetic.

He must think he disturbed me but really all the tiredness and frustration I was feeling—his presence, his touch everything about my little sunshine made this office I've been sitting in feel more bearable.
Hugging him closer against my chest, I say to him—more like beg, "Don't go...please." I feel the second his heartbeat starts picking up."Why don't you stay over tonight?"

I need him in my bed tonight. Felix has made me a fan of cuddling and to be honest I miss holding him in my arms. There's this special warmth that only he radiates which makes falling asleep feel more peaceful.

I'm expecting him to say something but he hugs me back instead, nodding his head as he buries his face into my chest. Then he's pulling away and meeting my eyes again, only this time looking a little sad,

"You work too much."

I laugh lightly "I know baby."