Valentines Day ( special chapter ₊‧°𐐪♡𐑂°‧₊)

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙙𝙤𝙚𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙪𝙧𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙣𝙤 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙋𝙤𝙫. 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙚𝙨 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝙯𝙤𝙣𝙚 (𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 40)
𝐈 𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭 ૮ 𖦹﹏𖦹ა

February 14th, that day has never been special to Felix. When he lived with his aunt it never even occurred to him that on that day, Valentine's Day is celebrated annually by many people, and is associated with love. These people mostly being couples. And many of them see Valentine's Day as an occasion to gift and treat their significant other. Showing them how much they really mean to them. Of course, Valentine's Day shouldn't be the only day in the year that you choose to give gifts and show love to your significant other. But to Felix, he sees this as an opportunity to show Hyunjin how serious he is about their relationship and why not do so by planning something special for their first Valentine's Day together.

Which is why one week in advance the freckled-face blond did his extensive research and found that heart-shaped chocolates, cards and dressing up in lingerie, and surprising your partner are the most popular ways to show your affection when it comes to a day like Valentine's Day. After narrowing down his choices it was very obvious to him what Hyunjin would like. Seeing that Hyunjin is not a fan of sweets buying him chocolate would be a big no and getting him a card felt like a horrible idea to Felix. So, in the end, he ended up at a lingerie shop with Jisung where after three hours of trying on lingerie in the dressing room he found something he thinks Hyunjin would like very much.

At first, he was very embarrassed about going into a place where only women shop but after a while of looking through the racks of sexy undergarments, he didn't find it that weird and actually felt quite comfortable. When it comes to clothes he's always been drawn to more feminine pieces. Whether it's skirts, crop tops, and thighs highs he's come to realize his current style these days makes him really happy.

。 ゚•┈୨♡୧┈• 。 ゚

Valentine's Day, a day to ignore. Hyunjin has always found the holiday to be very annoying. He never understood how buying someone chocolate can make them feel special and saw the holiday as a day for lovey-dovey couples to be more obnoxiously annoying about their relationship. Why does every store on the side of the road sell giant teddy bears and red roses? Can single people not be reminded about how lonely they are?

However, his feelings for what used to be the annoying day of love have changed. And it's all because of a certain blond which whom he is madly in love. So now it all makes sense, it has to make sense. All the chocolates, roses, and teddy bears. He wants to give it all to Felix and make it a day he'll never forget. So yes, he's been planning since February started and tonight is finally the night.

Felix will be here soon, at his apartment, where Hyunjin spent the evening decorating. With candles and rose petals being his only decorations. To him, it gives a classy and romantic vibe and really sets the ambiance for what he's trying to achieve. From the front door when you walk in, there are rose petals leading to the dining table. Where Hyunjin has set up a candle-lit dinner with all of Felix's favorite foods. In the bedroom, there are more candles, and on the bed scattered all over are rose petals. And now he's patiently waiting for his lover to arrive. They both planned to meet at seven since the two of them were too busy to see each other earlier in the day.