Unwind

Hyunjin's pov

I love this, just staring at him while he sleeps. The way he snuggles closer to me every now and then, his messy hair and his pouted lips. I keep watching, waiting to see if his eyes will flutter open. Those beautiful brown eyes that I can't seem to get enough of, but he's exhausted, I can tell. We did do a lot last night. From fucking on the dining table to moving to the bed. Every time we have sex I feel like something in me always snaps. He has this effect on me and it makes me want to ruin him for days and last night wasn't any different. His moans, his whimpers I wanted to savor it all. I feel like he knows what he's doing, the way he always says my name and begs for more. He wants me to ruin him. And God, I can't even explain what cumming on his face felt like last night, it was like something straight out of a porno and I can't stop thinking about how pretty he looked with my cum all over his face. It's enough to drive me crazy, but that's another thing he's good at.

I wanted to show him how upset I was last night but I managed to control myself. I wasn't in the mood to start any arguments, though I had a lot of questions running through my head.

Why was he at that type of place?

Who was that guy talking to him in his ear?

Why didn't he call me to get him out of there?

I've been to those types of parties before and people only go there to get wasted and have a good time. I've also seen the kind of horrible things that go on at parties like that. Anything could have happened to him. If he had gotten himself as drunk as Jisung anybody could have taken advantage of him and I sure as hell would have found them and killed their ass.

I feel like I have to constantly keep an eye on him. Which is why I need him next to me like he is right now, safe and in the comforts of my bed, not anybody else's. Call me possessive but he's been through enough terrible shit and I don't want him getting hurt anymore.

I roll over checking the time. 7 am and yet it's still so dark outside. Then I turn back to Felix and he's snuggled himself under the covers more. I smile, he's like a cat. I remove the covers from his body slowly. He's only wearing my t-shirt which stops just beneath his ass, making his perfect legs and creamy thighs look even prettier. I see him squirm a little, hiking his leg up, causing the t-shirt to move up at the same time and my cock twitches at the sight, of the bruises I left on his hips from digging my nails into his skin. And the still red handprint on his ass cheek from smacking him repeatedly last night.

The shock and utter arousal I felt when he kept begging me to smack him made me realize there's so much more that I don't know about him. Who would have thought that he's into that kind of thing.

I bring the covers back over him, making sure he's tucked in. Slowly, I try moving off the bed and then I stand up, letting out a breath of relief. Thankful that I didn't wake the sleeping blond.

I only manage to take one step before I feel tiny hands gripping my shirt.

"Where are you going ?"

I swallow hard, his voice sounds raspy. From all the screaming he was doing last night I'm surprised he's able to talk. I turn around to meet his brown eyes and he can barely keep them open. Gosh, he's so adorable.

"To the kitchen, you should sleep a little longer," I tell him and I see him frown.

"Uh uh," he refuses, rubbing his eyes "take me with you."

"Felix-"

"No, don't leave me alone" He stretches his arms up to me, bringing himself closer to the edge of the bed and I feel a pinch of guilt seeping into my chest. Leaning down, I scoop him into my arms. He wraps his legs around me, then his arms around my neck. "I'm not leaving you alone baby," I tell him truthfully, bringing my hand to his tangled hair, and combing my fingers through it. He holds me tighter like he's begging me to not let him go.