Pose

~Short Chapter~

The sound of the camera clicking and music playing in the background were the only things I could focus on. The studio was brightly lit with equipment everywhere. I was posing in-front of a white backdrop, changing my pose every time I heard the camera click. Surprisingly it didn't take long for me to get used to things. At first I was nervous, feeling slightly uncomfortable by the amount of professionals around me. Makeup artists, stylists, and of course the photographer, Elly. She kept telling me to act natural. That didn't help with the pressure I was feeling but I still took her advice. Trying my best to execute all the different poses I practiced in the mirror last night. I left the house early this morning, feeling encouraged by the supportive words Jeongin had told me. Telling me how we would celebrate tonight and that he knew I'd do great. I had two outfit changes and my final outfit was an all black Prada fit. Which was matching black shorts and a black shirt, paired with black combat boots. After I got my makeup done it was time for the last set of photos. I felt more confident during the final shoot, maybe it was because of the outfit, but before I knew it I was done. Elly called me over to view the photos and I was surprised by the way they turned out. It didn't look like me. I looked confident and stylish and in some of the photos where I wore a more revealing outfit I even looked sexy. A word I never thought I'd call myself. Having only been called cute by the people around me. Those people being Jisung and Jeongin. And that was how my first photoshoot ended.

I was now making my way to the dressing room. At the entrance, I could see Hyunjin leaning against the door, his eyes focused on his phone. When he saw me approaching, he smiled and slipped his phone into his pocket. The closer I approached him, the weaker I felt my legs getting. I stopped in front of him giving him my full attention.

"I saw the photos just now....you did amazing" Hyunjin said and I could feel my cheeks heating up at the compliment.

"Thank you." I muttered, looking at the floor.

"For your hard work, how about we hang out tomorrow ...tennis perhaps?" He continued.

"I'd love to.....but I have work-"

"Don't worry about it." I looked up to see him smirking at me.

"Bu-but I don't know how to play."

"I'll teach you, just be ready for 1 pm" he finished. Suddenly he leaned forward, cupping my face with one hand. He brushed his finger over my face and I froze. With his eyes now focused on my cheeks, he took his thumb and gently wiped the light layer of makeup that covered the freckles under my eyes. "Better." He spoke and my eyes widened. "See you tomorrow." He said in a flirty tone and then walked away.

I stood there, still unable to process what had just happened.

Felix's black fit from the photoshoot