You could never understand: End of side story two

Hyunjin's pov

"Say that again."

I'm not a good person–I know that.

"I won't do it again-" teary doe eyes stare into mine "I won't forget my phone or do something like that–mnh sorry-I'm sorry Jinnie."

All the other times he called me mean I could admit that I wasn't even doing anything to make him cry. But tonight is different and I don't even feel bad about my actions. Maybe it's the jealous prick in me but a part of me still hasn't forgiven him for letting that guy get so close to him. Felix is too nice for his own good and I just know in that pretty little head of his, he thinks everybody is as nice as him too.

"Do you know how worried I get when it comes to you?" I ask, thrusting hard, each stroke deep as I pound into him at a steady pace.
Shutting his eyes, he shakes his head as his body rocks with the motion of my every deep thrust.
"Look at me sweetheart" I command, grabbing onto my little Angel's soft thighs as both his legs rest on my shoulders. I pick up my pace pumping my cock deeper and harder into him.

He listens right away, moaning as his pretty doe eyes flutter open. And I push into him, fucking him harder "I asked you a question."

"no-I-I don't know ah-" Felix meekly responds in breathy moans and cut-off gasps as he grips onto the sheets, taking a fistful in each hand.

I let myself drink him in as I study his flushed body."Then I think you're really cruel Angel." He's so wet I pull out sliding right back in with one hard thrust, filling him completely. And earning myself a sweet moan from those heart shaped lips. "While I was working, all I did was think about how bored you must be," I admit, slowly grinding inside him deep and hard. "So I hurried up just so we can go home earlier, all I thought about was holding you in my arms after you said you'd stay the night, But you left—and I catch you with another man. I guess I was the only one excited about finally getting to spend some time together right?"

More tears well up in his eyes as he shakes his head, his bottom lip quivering but he says nothing.

I think about it every time I fuck him like this but I'm truly happy I'm his first and got to see this face before anybody else. And I'm going to be the last.

"Really?" I roll my hips, thrusting in faster, making him gasp as his eyes fill with more tears. "Still it makes me sad that you chose to stay with him instead of coming back and being with me," I say, grabbing onto his thighs harder as I go deep with my thrusts. "You even gave him your number and you're planning to meet up some other time."

It takes a minute for Felix to form his words as he moans for me to slow down. But his helpless pleading only makes me go faster and I only slow down when I see him struggling to even get out one word.

"I won't-" he whines out "I won't meet up with him."

Smirking, I slow my strokes pulling out and as I'm pushing back in I say harshly, "Not that I would let you go out with him anyways, didn't I make it clear that I don't want him around you?"

Keeping his hazy eyes on me he nods—shuddering and I watch, as every inch of my length disappears into his body. "Good" I start moving at the same slow pace as before making sure my strokes are deep and I say "You know Angel what I really want to do is lock you away where no one else can see you."

Felix's body tenses his eyes going wide. And it's cute that he can't help the string of moans escaping his lips as I begin to fuck into him a little faster.

Truly I'm joking. I'm not that cruel and we both know it.

"But I can't do that so I'm going to pound my name into you maybe then everyone will know that you're mine," I say my voice thick with possessiveness and I can feel him clenching around my length his expression filled with desire as he stares into my eyes. "Mine to cherish, mine to love, mine to fuck however I want–you're my person Lee Felix" I rasp, grabbing his hips and sinking my nails into his soft skin. I pump myself into his body faster watching as his back arches and his head falls back, his feet planting to the mattress as choked throaty moans fall from his lips.

And I don't stop.

Keeping my promise to pound my name into what's mine as I fuck him dumb reducing him into a teary shaking mess. The only word leaving his lips is my name and that's how it's supposed to be. Always.
Until I lean down, stopping my thrusts and as I kiss his neck I say sweetly "You understand right Angel? why I'm like this."

Sniffling I only feel his arms wrap around my neck. And I pull away touching my forehead to his, seeing his soft lips now inches from mine I say firmly "You should answer me."

His voice is soft and shaky already sounding fucked out.

"Yes."

Tears cling to his long lashes and to be honest I don't regret making him cry one bit. Leaning closer I kiss his lips moving my hips at the same time as I begin to thrust into him,

"That's my good boy."