Play with my hair

Felix's pov:

I opened my eyes, slowly taking in my surroundings. It was an unfamiliar place, an unfamiliar bedroom. The skin around my eyes felt raw and I blinked a couple times before turning on my side, instantly gasping at the view in front of me. Huge windows showing nothing but the city and night sky. It was breathtaking. The soft bed beneath me was large, judging by the amount of space I could feel around me. I sank deeper into the sheets. Enjoying the softness on my aching body. Wait. Why's my body aching?. Not only that, but my head was throbbing. The pain felt like someone was squeezing both sides of my head. I gulped, finally realizing the dryness in my throat. The memories flooded back in my mind and I froze. An overwhelming sense of dread hit me immediately. It happened again. Just when I thought things were getting better. I curled up, hugging my knees to my chest.

Where am I?

Is she here?

I'm scared.

The throbbing in my head got worse. I felt like throwing up. The door creaked open and my heart stopped.

"You're awake, how are you feeling ?" It's him, thank God it's him.

"Hyunjin" my voice didn't sound like my own. It was hoarse and shaky.

He walked in with a glass of water in his hand. "Are you thirsty ?." Water. My throat stung at the thought.

I nodded, uncurling my body from the bed and sat upright. He handed the water to me, adding a straw to the glass. Which helped a lot. Because I felt so weak I couldn't even raise the glass to my lips. I placed the glass on the nightstand, having had enough water. Hyunjin sat down at the edge of the bed and I finally noticed his expression. He had a look of pure concern written all over his face. He must have been so worried. I felt bad that he had to deal with me. Nobody wants someone they didn't know for that long to be crying in their arms. I'm basically a stranger to him.

"I'm sorry" I mumbled. My head was pounding now.

He furrowed his eyebrows, looking me directly in the eyes. "For what ?, mind telling me what happened ?." He didn't sound annoyed like I thought he would be. It was the opposite actually, he sounded genuinely concerned and that made my chest tighten. I paused for a second, trying to remember exactly what happened. It all happened so fast that I didn't even have time to react and before I knew it. Everything was dark and I felt like I was being choked.

"I don't do well with dark spaces." I shivered, letting the words roll off my tongue. "Something happened to me a long time ago, so now I'm traumatized by the dark. So traumatized that it feels like my chest and windpipe close up whenever I'm alone in the dark." I gripped the sheets beneath me, trying not to remember the first time I was locked in the punishment room. "When I went to get the ball. Someone pushed me into the storage room, and I think that someone was Aubree. Before the door closed and everything went dark. I saw her, I'm sure of it. Because I remembered the bright pink dress she wore today."

"That bitch." Hyunjin hissed and I could see the muscles in his jaw clench. He looked angry. Really angry. He stood up from the edge of the bed and began walking towards the door.

"No, don't go " I called out to him. There's no way I could chase after him. If I try walking, I have a feeling my legs won't be able to stay up.

"I have to go, somebody needs to teach that crazy bitch a lesson" he finished. Clenching his hand around the doorknob.

"Please" I whispered out in a broken sob. I don't want to be left alone, not right now. Not when I'm feeling like my old self again. The Felix before I ran away. I tried to forget about him, hide him. Put it all in the past and kill my old self. I was smiling more these days, I thought that meant I was happy, and I was, so why did things have to take this turn?. Why can't I be happy?. I think deep down I knew how helpless I really am. It's hard for me to do anything on my own and if I didn't meet Jeongin, I would probably have been dead in the streets by now. Suddenly everything became too much and I could feel my vision going blurry, my lips quivered and I bit down on them hard. Trying to repress the sob in my chest, but I failed. I could feel the tears rolling down my face and my chest tightening more. Hyunjin paused, unclenching his hand from the doorknob. He walked towards the bed, pulling the sheets off of me and slid in slowly beside me. The bed sinking beneath us by the added weight. He rested his back and head against the headboard and pulled me into his arms, placing me gently to sit on top of him. "Don't cry again, I hate seeing you cry." He spoke softly, wiping the tears from my eyes. He snaked his arms around my waist and I relaxed in the position, resting my head against his shoulder. It was a form of comfort I had never experienced before, not even when I was a child. He began running his fingers through my hair and I relaxed more at the feeling. The tears stopped and I felt like I could breathe. I felt like I could be vulnerable around him. I felt safe.

He chuckled. Still raking his fingers through my scalp. "Do you like that?."

I hummed, nuzzling into the crook of his neck. I breathed in and the scent of sandalwood immediately clouded my senses. It was comforting somehow. That rich light scent. His embrace felt warm. All the negative thoughts I was having, slowly melted away by his touch. I shifted in his laps, adjusting myself so that both my legs were to either side of his waist. He groaned at the sudden movement and I froze.

"Am I too heavy ?" I murmured. Removing my head from his neck so that I could face him.

"No, it's just that-" he sighed "You keep shifting around on my crotch" he stared down at our connected bodies, his eyes turning dark. I suddenly became aware of the position we're in. Why am I straddling him ?. Not only that but my short pleated skirt isn't making the position any better. I could feel my face heating up and I shifted again trying to get off his laps, but his grip on my waist only tightened, holding me in place."You know, I can't tell if you're doing this on purpose or if you're just naive". He smirked at me, one hand moving down from my waist. Stopping only when he reached my thigh. He began stroking my thigh and slowly kneading at the skin. I shivered at the feeling, biting at my lip to stop myself from making any sounds.

"Don't be so trusting okay?, people might take advantage of that " He spoke again, his eyes darting from my lips to my eyes. Staring at me clearly waiting for an answer. I nodded, resting my head back into the crook of his neck. I couldn't maintain eye contact. Not when he's stroking at my thigh and looking at me like that. He then grabbed my face, forcing me to look at him. "Use your Words sweetheart " his tone was different this time. It made me feel strange. It wasn't his normal teasing tone. It sounded low and rather harsh.

"Okay" I breathed out. A tingling feeling crept between my legs and I shifted again. Feeling his grip on my thigh hardened.

"You should sleep now, I don't want to do something I'll regret." He said in a low tone, releasing my thigh, bringing his hand back to my waist. A low whine escaped my throat and I grinded down into his crotch. I don't know why I'm acting like this but I want something from him.

"Felix." He winced. His tone sounded threatening but I wasn't scared. It just made my heart beat faster. His hands traveled back down to my thighs this time holding both in place. I could feel his nails digging into my skin and the pain only made my body feel hotter. "Stop. You don't know what you're doing." He finished. He's right, I don't. Without having more time to think. He flipped us over.  Laying me on my back with his body towering over me. My head hit the pillow and suddenly my eyes felt heavy. I became aware of the aching in my body again and sighed. Right. What am I even doing?. I don't even know what I want from him. Hyunjin was no longer leaning over me. He pulled the sheets over our bodies and held me to his chest. His arms wrapped around my waist. I felt too weak to protest. To tell him that I'm fine and he doesn't have to sleep with me. I'm used to sleeping alone after my panic attacks. At the same time I felt grateful. "Can you play with my hair again? " I mumbled, snuggling deeper into his chest. He hummed as he brought his hand to the back of my head, slowly raking his fingers through my hair. Slumber took over me and everything went dark.