Morning Angel

Hyunjin's pov

7:00 AM

Nine, ten, eleven- I had been counting the freckles on his face since I woke up. The morning sun hitting his skin, made him look like an Angel in my arms. Now that he's so close to me, I realize how he smells like vanilla with a hint of something sweet. His eyes were still shut and his lips formed a cute pout. Soft snores left his mouth and I wanted to lean in and just kiss his button nose. How could someone look so cute while sleeping?. Although last night it was the complete opposite. His usual shy demeanor was gone and It took everything in me to not flip him over, face down, ass up in that pretty skirt, and just fuck him senseless. His needy whines were driving me crazy and I really wanted to give him something to whine about. The way he grinded down on me clearly having no experience made his little seduction tactics look way cuter. However, I couldn't have done anything to him last night, not when he had a panic attack just hours before. That didn't seem like a good idea. He needed proper rest after what he went through in that storage room. Seeing him sleeping peacefully, looking like an Angel. I would have never thought he'd be grinding and whining while he straddled me last night. This is my first time waking up with someone and we didn't have sex the night before. It's strange just looking at him sleep. He looks so relaxed now, but last night he kept whimpering and squirming in his sleep and would only stop when I would caress his hair. He looked like he was having nightmares. Horrible ones. I feel the strange need to protect him and that's never happened before. I never liked weak people. People like my older brother. They have fragile minds and are so easy to break. For some reason, seeing Felix cry and shake yesterday upset me in a way. Last night, if he didn't stop me from leaving. I would have made my way to Aubree's place and given that crazy bitch a piece of my mind, but that's probably what she wanted. My attention, because she's crazy like that. Crazy enough to hurt someone all for the sake of my attention but I won't let that happen again. I won't let her hurt Felix.

9:00 AM

Felix's pov

I stretched slightly, snuggling deeper into the warmth around me. The smell of sandalwood is stronger than ever and it's starting to become my favorite scent. After sleeping alone for many years, I've never woken up feeling so refreshed. The feeling of another body against mine, the warmth, and the overall sense of comfort made me feel safe last night. I can't even remember what any of my nightmares were about. I know that last night was the only night I could enjoy comfort like that. There's no reason for me to sleep with Hyunjin again. I'm not his responsibility and I feel bad for burdening him with my problems. I can probably leave before he wakes up so that things can be less awkward between us. Although, I don't think that will be easy with how tight his arms are wrapped around my waist. Heat crept up my body, remembering the events from last night. Suddenly feeling too hot to be under the covers. Maybe I wasn't in the right state of mind. Maybe it was the aftershock that made me act all weird, or maybe it was the way his hand stroked my thigh and the dark look in his eyes every time I shifted on his lap. It could have also been the way he wrapped his arms around me, holding me close to his chest, while he raked his fingers through my hair. All these things made my tears disappear and also made me fall for him harder last night. Because why would he treat me like that, if it doesn't mean anything?. I looked up at Hyunjin to see him staring at me, his mouth curved up into a small smile. Gosh, he looks beautiful, how could anybody look like that first thing in the morning?.

"Good morning sunshine" he whispered in a hushed voice and I blushed burying my face into his chest. I probably look like a mess right now.

"Do you feel better?" he asked and I lifted my head finally looking up at him. I nodded, feeling his arms unwrap around my waist. I pouted at the sudden action. I never thought about it before but I guess I'm the type who likes physical affection or maybe that's the cause of me being touch deprived for all those years. All these maybes were starting to leave a bitter feeling in my chest. I watched as Hyunjin climbed out of the bed, making his way to the closet. I wish I could have gotten a warning about what he would do next. He reached over his head, grabbed his shirt from the back, and then yanked it over his head. Tossing it to the floor, exposing his half-naked body to me. His broad-toned back is the only thing I can stare at. He walked back to the bed, a smug smirk plastered on his handsome face. He has to be doing this on purpose.

"Here" he extended his hand. Handing me sweatpants and a shirt.

"Go take a shower and when you're done come to the kitchen for breakfast," he instructed. Like I'm some kind of kid he's babysitting. I turned away, murmuring a soft "okay."

Just like he instructed, I took a long bath. Enjoying the large walk-in shower and his assortment of body washes. I felt heavenly and fresh afterwards. My mind felt clearer and it was good getting out of the clothes I wore since yesterday. The bathroom is huge just like everything else in the luxury apartment. The apartment has everything, high ceilings, modern furniture, and an astonishing skyline view from the large windows. It's honestly too much space for just one person. I walked into the kitchen observing the food spread out on the table. Toast, eggs, sausages, and orange juice. With how big the apartment is I would expect him to have a maid doing all the cooking and cleaning but he seems capable enough. Before I could take a seat and enjoy my breakfast, I felt Hyunjin standing at my back. He inched forward, wrapping his strong big arms around my waist, pulling me into a back hug. That startled me at first but I quickly melted into the hug.

"You smell like me," he spoke. His head now resting in the crook of my neck. I felt lightheaded by the sudden action. He's doing it again, making me feel things that I shouldn't. His actions confuse me, not to mention how unexpected they always are. I like it though that sudden thrill of his hands on me.

"Well yea-yeah I used your body wash" I replied, tilting my neck to give him more access.

"I like it" he whispered against my neck and I could feel him smirk. His lips brushed against my skin and I let out a shaky breath, feeling sensitive in that area. At the same time, we could hear the front door being opened and I froze. Hyunjin pulled away, letting out a long sigh, sounding rather annoyed. "It's Sunday Minho, why are you at my house ?" he yelled out. My eyes widened at the name. It's the guy Jisung and I talked about. Hyunjin turned back to me and then spoke. "Take a seat and eat now." I nodded, pulling out a chair and sitting down. He can make me do anything with that voice.

"Oh" Minho let out in an amused tone. He entered the kitchen, his eyes landing on me immediately. I shifted uncomfortably in my seat not liking the attention.

"What is it Minho ?" Hyunjin hissed. Annoyance was clear in his tone.

"Can't I just come over to talk?" Minho leaned against the counter focusing his attention on Hyunjin.

"No, couldn't you just call ?" Hyunjin grumbled, sounding more annoyed than before.

"Aw did I interrupt something?" Minho looked from me to Hyunjin. "I'm sorry" he snorted.

I choked on the toast, feeling my face heat up. What would have happened if Minho didn't walk in just now?. I liked the feeling of Hyunjin's plump lips on my neck. I pressed my hands to my cheeks, feeling my face get hotter. Minho laughed, clearly enjoying the situation. "It's not what you think" Hyunjin sighed. "Let's go talk on the balcony" He finished. Pinching the bridge of his nose like he had just had the most draining conversation ever. With them out of the kitchen I could finally eat in peace. As I was finishing up my breakfast, Hyunjin returned to the kitchen looking rather upset.

11:50 am

The drive from Hyunjin's apartment to mine was quiet. Hyunjin didn't talk the entire way. I'm guessing his change in mood has to do with whatever he and Minho talked about. We're walking to room 209 now, my apartment. It seems Hyunjin is still worried about me, seeing that he came all this way to make sure that I get inside safely. After telling him I left the house without my keys and phone yesterday. He didn't look too happy about that. I knocked on the door, praying in my head that Jeongin is home. I didn't even have to knock twice. The door opened to a frowning Jeongin. His eyes went to me and then Hyunjin, his expression hardening immediately
"Where have you been Felix ?" he wasted no time asking, his eyes glossy and red. He looked like he had been crying. " I almost filed a missing person report" he continued, tears welling up in his eyes. I could feel my heart breaking, Jeongin is like a younger brother I never had. "I'm sorry Jeongin, something happened yesterday....I'll tell you when we get inside." He fell silent for a moment, then talked, "okay...I'll forgive you this once...but you have to tell me everything later...everything" he looked at Hyunjin again this time sizing him up. Hyunjin raised his brow, only staring back at Jeongin. Without another word, he pulled me inside, slamming the door shut. Not even giving me time to say goodbye to Hyunjin. I sighed.

Why does he hate Hyunjin so much?.